Reviews for To Burn
greenlilies chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
wow i didn't think this was going to be painful to read. Anyway, it was great
CallingxallxANGELS chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love the way Sirius is depicted in this and in all your other stories about him, it seems so real and raw. I love how he's not fake and immature like he is in many Sirius/OC fanfics. Thank you for writing this X
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
i was trying to think of the right word to describe this, and i came up with 'intense.' that sums it all up. in a good way, obviously.
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
a perfect breakdown of sirius's character
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Madness appears to be a common Black family trait, hm?

Except for Tonks. I don't think that she had the time to go off the deep end. Anyway, Tonks was a Hufflepuff. I don't think that Hufflepuffs go crazy. It's just not in their nature.

I really liked the Peter-Sirius opinion/viewpoint/thingy. I mean, that's what got me the most about Peter. He was a Gryffindor, but he wasn't brave.

Just goes to show that not all Gryffindors are good, just like how not all Slytherins are bad.

The even more curious thing is that though he goes crazy, he manages to patch himself up for Harry later. Food for thought.

Anyways, I like how you sectioned it up into different points that just kind of showed Sirius deteriorate. Kudos to you.

Sincerely,

LG16 (yeah, I am reviewing all the stories I read as of today. Consider yourself warned. :D )
done.with.marblesxx chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
How awfully sad... :[ Tragic.
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
What a ride. I often find fics in which Sirius is so different from what I think he really is, but this one is spot on.
siriuslives394 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Fantastic story. :D I think I'm in love with your writing style, as well as how you write Sirius' character. Great job.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is great! I wish I could think of more to say about it but I loved it!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I love this fic. It is so moving. My favorite character is Sirius and this allows me to obsesse over him a bit more... HehE
Faniicat chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Amazing. Heartbreaking. It's a dark view of Sirius, but it suits him perfectly because no matter who he is, no one can ever can feel disliked by family and be cool with that.

You made me close to tears. Really, really brilliant. Congrats.
whitetiger72 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
heartbreaking. Thanx you
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
You honestly made me close to tears.
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
:P That makes me hate Peter and the other Blacks even more than I did before.:D
Kashy chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
that was brilliant. I loved it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »