Reviews for Forever
Lazarus495 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was a beautiful piece of work. I do love angsty stories (I don't want to think what that says about me though). So i loved all the others in this series as well. I guess i was just too lazy to write 3 reviews. Sorry. (:
AyaWayne chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Im crying my heart out. Beautifully sad.
moneygreen932 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
well this one was tough it's always tough reading about B-Man's death (well it is for me) and the pain they had to endure throughout the three stories... although i feel like nobody understood Batman's reasoning and I feel like he had solid reason... although I don't agree with him using Selina as a substitute but to push away Wonder Woman so that maybe she can find some other happiness makes a lot of sense because she is IMMORTAL (which i didn't even know) and Bruce will one day die and she'll be broken by that and Bruce thought he could stop her from dealing with that if she find someone else (surprised he didn't try to send her Superman's way after Lois passed) but I don't think he was a coward for doing what he thought was best and it in fact show how much he does love her to not wanna inflict that permanent hurt on her.. I think a heartbreak is easier to get over than a death of a lover especially a serious lover... but all three stories were amazing and do a good job on pulling on the emotional strings of the reader.. this one was more of a tear jerker to me than the first two combined which just goes to show how well you closed out (although it'd be nice to know what Diana did after she lost Bruce and who showed up for the funeral... and also what happened to Helena) anyway off to read more of your work it's really enticing stuff!
RandomRationality chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Amazing...simply amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I cried so hard at the end. I just wanted to curl up in ball on my bed and do nothing. Great story
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow, I'm on the verge of tears ...

this story was very good
crazy eyes chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Was reading this in my iPhone on the train and cried like a little bitch. Great job
GonHoshi chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
aurora chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
thank you for the reviews. victoria, sorry if i took so long...thanks.
apolakay54 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Sana ganito ginawa ko, noon ko pa sana ginawa ito. Wow never say never ang dating ng mini series mo an ito at ang galing ng ginawa mo I'm proud dahil kababayan ko ang isa sa mga magagaling gumawa ng fan fic kila Batman at Wonder Woman, keep up the good work and get well soon.
Victoria - a big fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Before anything about the story,I just want to let you know that I don't usually review because I'm not a member, but your trilogy touched me in such a beautiful way. I cried, yes truly cried at the end of it, it was very beautiful and heartwarming. Your story is the first one in fanfiction or in hard copy that has ever made me cry. You are such an amazing writer. The last couple of line were the tear jerkers and I really felt, for a moment, that Bruce had died in Diana's arms. And for me, having a HUGE crush on Bruce and always being jealous of Diana for having him, was devastated. Please, I would love to hear a response to this comment just so I can talk to the great person who created this. If you would post an answer to this on your author wall I would be truly grateful.
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Bruce you fool, you could've had that all along.

I've fallen in love with your writing, please keep up the great work!

Now I need to try and stop crying. Tissue anyone?
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I'm crying so much it's ridiculous. Probably I'm hormonal - but all three of these were so poignant they got right to my heart - beautiful. There isn't another word.
LarSinger chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Beautiful story. You captured all the range of emotions so well. This story just tugs on the heartstrings, yet it leaves you with a smile because, in the end, it's still a happy ending. They made it, after all those years. Simply beautiful.

Great job!
ShipperAlert chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I Loved the story. sentimental is good.