Reviews for Forever
RandomRationality chapter 1 . 3/24
Amazing...simply amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I cried so hard at the end. I just wanted to curl up in ball on my bed and do nothing. Great story
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow, I'm on the verge of tears ...

this story was very good
crazy eyes chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Was reading this in my iPhone on the train and cried like a little bitch. Great job
GonHoshi chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow..
aurora chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
thank you for the reviews. victoria, sorry if i took so long...thanks.
kumagers54 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Sana ganito ginawa ko, noon ko pa sana ginawa ito. Wow never say never ang dating ng mini series mo an ito at ang galing ng ginawa mo I'm proud dahil kababayan ko ang isa sa mga magagaling gumawa ng fan fic kila Batman at Wonder Woman, keep up the good work and get well soon.
Victoria - a big fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Before anything about the story,I just want to let you know that I don't usually review because I'm not a member, but your trilogy touched me in such a beautiful way. I cried, yes truly cried at the end of it, it was very beautiful and heartwarming. Your story is the first one in fanfiction or in hard copy that has ever made me cry. You are such an amazing writer. The last couple of line were the tear jerkers and I really felt, for a moment, that Bruce had died in Diana's arms. And for me, having a HUGE crush on Bruce and always being jealous of Diana for having him, was devastated. Please, I would love to hear a response to this comment just so I can talk to the great person who created this. If you would post an answer to this on your author wall I would be truly grateful.
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Bruce you fool, you could've had that all along.

I've fallen in love with your writing, please keep up the great work!

Now I need to try and stop crying. Tissue anyone?
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I'm crying so much it's ridiculous. Probably I'm hormonal - but all three of these were so poignant they got right to my heart - beautiful. There isn't another word.
LarSinger chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Beautiful story. You captured all the range of emotions so well. This story just tugs on the heartstrings, yet it leaves you with a smile because, in the end, it's still a happy ending. They made it, after all those years. Simply beautiful.

Great job!
ShipperAlert chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I Loved the story. sentimental is good.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Your story was lovely and yes sentimental,there is nothing wrong with that! It was definately not maudlin,which the worse type of sentimentality. I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing your words!
Camelotlady chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I am speechless! This was absolutely amazing. I had to go back and read the other 2 stories and this completes the whole thing. I do not think I have ever been this moved over a story. It kind of reminded me of a scene from JLA #90 Resolutions when Bruce tells Diana that it is time for him to die and she asks if she can have one more day. Beautiful!
BKK chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Last time I read you when you are feeling sentamental at work. I am all teary here! Great story.