Reviews for Sorry is the Hardest Word
Stealthheart chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
nice story!
Mayuko Tataeshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Okay, that ending was rather messed up... It was cute, though. But really, WHY THE (beep) WAS THE MINERVA CREW THERE! Funny, funny... the poem-thingy (sorry, it looked like a poem to me) was very sweet and well written. And LOL Kira told Athrun Cagalli was kidnapped or lost or whatever and Athrun swallowed it all!

Nice story, I hope to see more.
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Me: *slaps forhead* I thought I was the only one capable to NOT notice a crowd!

Krad: to bad you're not unique in that one anymore!

Me: :(

Krad: hey at least you're very unique concerning the rest

Me: thanks!

Krad: always

Me: about the story I ALMOST CRIED!

Krad: you DID cry

Me: ...NO I DIDN'T

Krad: stop denying you DID

Me:...okay then! It was a great way how things SHOULD be going between Athrun and Cagalli but stupid sunrise decided to make it a guessing by putting Meyrin Haww in :( I mean she's nice and all still ASUCAGA FOREVER!

Krad:...*slowly backs away* those damn fangenes of her!

Me: AND It'S NOT boring stop bringing yourself down!

Krad: she's right ya know!
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
lol~ cool one-shot P m... Athrun and Meyrin's kiss thingy... i found that really awkward... but yeah, glad that was cleared up... ] thanks for posting~
Freyris chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
-snickers- sweet and cute fic! :) and I understand your feelings about Cagalli and Athruns break up thing...but i still have my hopes high in hoping AsuCaga will be back together. Luckily (and thankfully) Meyrin returned to ZAFT along with Shinn and Luna in the GSD SE. So maybe I thought ASUCAGA still might have a chance...-wink-
Latiwings chapter 1 . 4/26/2007