Reviews for Accident
EyeForAnEar chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Surprised that someone is reviewing this in 2012? I'm just surprised I didn't find this before now. Anyways, my personal opinion is that this is very well written considering it's in 1st person POV, since often people screw it up in 'House'. Wonderful fic. )
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww! This fic was great, because you got that House loves Wilson despite the fact that he loves to torment Wilson mercilessly. ) It was sweet.
Miyth chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
It's funny how many of these fics are about Wilson taking care of House. It's really nice to read a fic where House is worried about Wilson, I really enjoyed that. There should be more fics like this.

-Miyth
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I could picture it. House worried, Wilson dazed, House then being both relieved and still worried. Great job.
lostgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Hey, Wilson! Do you still know your name?"

Ahaha.. PERFECT !

]
happychica chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Haha, loved it. Poor Wilson...
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
LOL I like this! I can see the house/wilson friendship..good job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This fic really speaks to me. In third grade, I decided that I was invincable and that a metal carriage swing couldn't hurt me. I had my sister push it for me while I attempted to crawl underneath it. Needless to say, it didn't work out. I got bonked on the head. Being a brave soldier I told my sister I was fine but I was thirsty and ran inside. My mom was in the bathroom so I waited outside for her sympathy. What I got was a bloody hand as I pulled it off my head to show her my aching head. She thought I cut my hand and told my sister(who had come to check up on me) to help me wash off the blood. I managed to stutter out "..It's my head!" I got two or three staples in my head that day. I can sympathise with Wilson here. My mom had to carefully wash, dry and brush my hair for me for a week. I never played on my swingset again. My poor mother was tramutasied. I used to have nightmares about it but I think I'm over it now.
embeer2004 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Aww... so nice that House rushed to the hospital and turned it nearly upside down to find Wilson. And I liked how Wilson was all confused and sad - poor thing. Thanks for sharing!
Mikesh chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Very cute.
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That's horrible! Poor Wilson. Sounds like a House thing to do..wake him up every hour and be crazy happy about it. ]

I liked it. I forgot to review first time around so I had to click back and do it.