Reviews for Karaoke Anyone?
chocolatefan chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
Nice :)
sandstar08 chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
i love how wonderfully complex you've made cameron and house. with such distinct families. it was sort of overwhelming, but i really liked it. great job!
Heartsinger2 chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
i hope you write the sequel
PiedPepper chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Let me guess, you like the movie Center Stage? lol. Great story so far.
redxredxrose chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
I dont know how you did it but you managed to put almost all my favorite songs into this story! I love it!
Squid chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
Both stories were great! Probably one of the best plot lines that I have ever read. However, I would work on your verb tenses, right now both stories read a little like a movie script instead of a story.

I definitely want to see a sequel! Really - AMAZING!
whoKMH chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Nice little epilogue, I liked that House and Cameron left together and went back to Houses'.

Look forward to the trilogy!
saz89 chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Hope you do write more, I really like this story :-) ! !

Will be looking out for more of your work, either way !

Saz
Willa88 chapter 8 . 5/15/2007
That was such a great story, PLEASE write another soon!
KB22 chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
I love that they made Chase and Forman sing those songs...so funny! You handled the siblings well and Elliot to the rescue is perfect.
whoKMH chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
I liked everyones stunned looks at Cameron, especially the Captain when he bluntly told his wife what his thoughts were.

Nice plot running throughout this chapter having Either House or Cameron decide whether or not to let everyone know about their relationship.

Loved the ending where House's leg was hurting after singing and he tried to shrug Cameron off but she insisted and helped him off stage into the exam room and they have a quick make-out session.
BOoOoOOO chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
all the songs you picked wre great! They were well suited ! !

Hope you UPDATE soon ! ! Love this story, so much ! !
saz89 chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
That was a truly brilliant chap, loved all the songs you picked! They were so well suited ! !

Hope you UPDATE soon ! ! Love this story, so much ! !

UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please ! ! ! !

Saz