Reviews for A Moment like This
The Atlantean chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
So cute moments! Love Jiley and Loliver ) Who had cuter moments? hmm, that's hard. I would say Loliver ) I also loved the ending, but it was kinda of predicable when I started to read it, but still cute )
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
i heart this fic! i think loliver had the cuter moments! because they were all from your creativity, unlike the jiley moments that were already on the show! plus loliver totally kicks jiley's butt!
firecaughton chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
lollie moments were the cutest and i loved the whole comparision thing :)
vreales chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
loliver had the cuter moments.

i love how you put their kids falling in love!

too cute.

loliverlover.
cat-of-luck chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
LOLIVER hands down.
troyella jiley r in love chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
awsome wonderful magnificent i love it!
kissy loiver chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
hello, you should keep going and adding more chapters about Brooke and Jesse. okay. bye
mallratrebel chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
They both had really intresting make sequal called the next generation.I LOVE IT
countingsheep chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aww, this story is so cute! I love the switching. Personally, I liked the Loliver moments. I loved it when Lilly went, "This is all your fault!" Hilarious!
zanessaxtroyella chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
AWW i like it
BollywoodRocks chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I loved it! I loved the baby section!
BeMySpiderman chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
OMG! This was too cute! You should make a longer version of this!

I think it was Lily and Oliver, I mean really it was so funny when Lily was like, "This is all your fault!"

xoxo

Sarahbella
JennaLeigh chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aww this was really good. i liked it!

Jenna
liler91 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
cute! cant wait 4 u to update childhood daze. and in this story, i thought jesse and brooke had the cutest moment lol
Yourss Truly chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Aww, that was cute! the Loliver was cuter I think, but I still loved them both.

It was funny when I read this, I looked down and saw Dani, and was like, Hey! That's my name! Then I found out that she's a slut and I'm like, Hey! That's not me! Haha.

Anyway... Good story. Very adorable.