Reviews for Unconventional sounds classier
amyh52 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Good reflection on a great book!
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Cathy and Chris didn't have a happy life, but at least they were together in the end. He kept his promise and loved her till his last breath. I wish they weren't blood siblings though...well anyway...

I think Derek and Casey are more like Bart and Cindy.
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm sitting here thinking that I remember reviewing your fanfiction, but if FFN says so, I must not have. Unless it is on LJ and I did there. Oh well. It's worth reviewing twice.

"Unconventional sounds classier" sounds just like Casey, and like a great name for a playlist. If I ever change my Derek/Casey playlist name, I think I'll probably change it to that.

Also, I don't think I had ever heard of "Flowers in the Attic" before I read this fic, but it intrigued me, and now, much later, I'm reading it and I love it. It's horribly scary and awful, but Cathy and Chris are wonderful characters and the story is enthralling. I can hardly tear myself away. lol. So, thanks. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Interesting, at the start I didn't think the two were already together, I thought Casey would read it to see if it were possible for her and Derek together.
Irrevocablyamanduh chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I live this! And now I wanna watch that movie!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow, Good Work.

I had the same reaction as Casey(twisted fascination) when I read Flowers in the Attic. I Like your 'It's worse(or better i guess depending on your perspective)' If you do Not like the book, then do Not read the rest of the series.

I jest love Derek's "besides scandal sounds sexy.”
Allybooklover6677 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I liked it!
minipoison chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i love incestuous stories... i dont know why, maybe its just some paranormal universe type thing. oh well, they are interesting...

jordan
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
awesome! ]
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
that was neat how we didn't know casey and derek were together until the end of the story. lol. sneaky. well this story was good. lol
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Interesting.

Makes me want to go read that book, now. XD
weasleygranger4ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Blue Lagoon. Hahaha I love that movie! i still haven't finished flowers in the attic though.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
loved it update soon
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Really good story. When i was 14 and read FITA i thought it was crazy but i always felt that they should be together even if it;s crazy. A year later when i found out they were a seris a grabbed all the books i would suggest reading them if you liked the first book pretty interesting and again great story.
naley4eva93 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw, this was such cute fluff. Love how you realize they're together all along. :) Great job!