Reviews for Glass Robin
insanity why so serious chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love it how he just waltzed through the front door typical red, for your first slash this was very good! Nice job.
RobX chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
:)!
Creator-Tan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
NEW SHIP ACCEPTED.
Thanks, mate. This is... interesting. For whatever reason, I'd never thought of this ship before. But now that I am thinking about it, there are so many possibilities. There could be a love triangle, unrequited/one-sided love, playful teasing, awkward situations, cute embarrassment, the list goes on! I'll have to look into what this ship has in store.
I enjoyed the story, before I get too off track. I think you captured Red-X's cocky, nonchalant personality very well. The 'Holy heart-failure' was a great touch too.
-CreatorTan
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was super cute and awesome! I loved it, and I never use the term 'awesome' loosely just so you know. Cause I only use it on especially special occasions.
My secret love chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
"Holy heart-failure." LOL
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That was adorable! I also really like thiis paromng. Though i hate to say this but i think the last couple sentences need some work... they just seem kind of awkward...in my opinion...
the pain of loss chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Coolioso!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Good story.
The Amaranthine Raven chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Hah, I really enjoyed this story. I am a total Red x/Robin fan-girl :) This fic made my day! I loved the "Holy heart-failure" line. Reminds me of the Robin from 1960's Batman.

Keep up the great work!
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Love it:D
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I loved it. adn if you havent made a sequel you should now.
anacoana chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
SPARROW WITH A MACHINE GUN! I liked that, and the story. I didn't know Red-X could teleport. Can he in the cartoon? I'm not sure, but it's a cool idea. Anyways, I liked the story and the plot, and you did really good. Just remember to spell check, or read it through. I think you did, but you missed a few things. It's not bad, but I noticed. That's all really. Great job! Bye!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
HI! :]

This is really good!

Heehee, Red X stole a 'Robin' statue just to get Robin's attention! How sweet! :)

Ahahaha! I laughed when I read that Raven squealed over yaoi being in a video game! Though, I would too... ;]

OhMyGosh! how sweet! Red X gave Robin a riddle note and a rose! Aw... 8]

Yay! They kissed! :)

I like the ending!

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
iheartrogues chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was really good. Like, insanely good. I wuv it so much!