Reviews for The Nanao effect
QueenMaj chapter 1 . 3/24
I think this has inspired me to write a new story :-) This is awesome, and super funny! If I do end up writing a story inspired by this, I'll be sure to give you loads of credit and virtual hugs!
-QueenMaj
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I like it! But why does Hinamori stare daggers at her? Hinamori is a bit out of character.. but then again this is about Nanao. Who you put into character very well!
Azuvala Assantri chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Ahahahahaha! That was so cute.

Way to go, that was an interesting point of view.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
"Nanao effect" lol! I don't think Unohana-taichou is the type to stare daggers, but whatever you like I guess...
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
LOL! This was hilarious. This is actually my first time reading a story focused around Nanao. I love it! The title cracked me up. Keep up the great writing! Your style is so smooth, so easy to read. It's like chocolate. I want more! *runs off to read more of your stuff*

-Alaena
ihavetoomanynicknames chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
that was funny
cherry chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
your fics are all so nicely written!

i read most of them (the bleach ones) and i have to say, keep writing! (:

btw this fic is my favourite... for now :D
Infatuationbl chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
MUCH FUN!

I'm a huge Nanao fan. Whether or not this falls into Kubo T's version of Nanao, the thought of Nanao being able to have that effect on the men of Seretei is awesome.
Essenze chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Brilliant... simply brilliant. *laughs* Just another psycho day in Soul Society, eh? ...For some reason, this popped into my head as I read: What would certain men *coughShuncough* be like without the Nanao Effect around? Normal? ... ... probably not, who am I kidding...

Wicked.

Luv,

~Essy

(mwahaha I'm still alive!)
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
this is a nice switch b/c other stories say shes ice queen which i can see too
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
and here i was thinking they were all friends...lol...oh and that matsumoto was the undisputed queen when it came to men drooling...anyway..nice little story.
Okibimaru chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
not quite sure i can realy see this happening but its amusing none the less, good work
RaeSJ chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Yay! I really liked this. Well-written and charming. Nanao is by far my favorite character. If you write another one about her I would really appreciate it! :-)