Reviews for Take Good Care of my Baby
LexLemon chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh! This was just too sweet! The banter between Jacob and Selmak was hilarious, as well as being kind of poignant. I like people that deal with the "two minds inside one body" thing, and I think you handled it well.

Also, I thought Jack and Jacob's interaction was really in character. Not over the top, not too much talking, but alot of unspoken understandings.

This was my absolute favorite line:

"Look to your left.

Jacob glanced at Jack, who was still silently watching Sam sleep."

That one exchange kind of encapsulates the best bits of this fic. Perfect Jacob/Selmak internal dialog, perfect unspoken understanding with Jacob and Jack.

Gorgeous! Loved it )
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Ok that was great. Any story with Selmac and Jacob talking is great and you did it perfectly. Nice job.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow, nice job!
Dizzybunny chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Nice story. I could actually see that as part of an epsiode. Nice to hear from Selmac!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Aww that was so cute. Love the conversations between Jake and Selmak. Spot on, and good story.
scottiedog chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is good! Good Job!
TeylaDex chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Liked the story, and sincerely hope you will continue it - soon! Selmak very well personified and Jacob true to form, good stuff. Obviously an SJ ship, I'm interested to see your take on deleting Pete.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Very good. Always love stories with Jack and Jacob, especially when Jacob knows that Jack loves Sam.
chelle db chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I really thought this fic was well written and beautifuult done...that was great. Thank you so much!
feb04 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
loved it ! one of my favourite episodes , love soldier sam !