Reviews for This Song's For You
JanuaryEclipses chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I don't know how this story doesn't have more reviews, because I think it is absolutely brilliant. You have managed to make Sasuke and Sakura intimate without even having them touch, or meet. It's a beautiful, if sad, plot, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
OMG THIS WAS AWESOME!

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPPIE...MAKE IT FLUFF WHERE SAKURA FORGIVES SASUKE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE AND THEN U KNOW MAYBE KISS AND THEN PUT SOME 'I LOVE YOU'S AND CRAP AND THEN U KNOW WHERE THAT LEADS YADDA YADDA YADDA AND AL THAT JAZZ. ANYWAYS PLEASE TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION! ARIGATO
Rogue chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wonderful story ). I very much so enjoyed reading it!
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Crap. I just realized now that I haven't read and reviewed this after your last IM. I intended to, but my bro came in and piled up the work I have to do the whole summer. _ God help me...

Anyway, I'm proud of you! You finished it! And not only that, it's great! I mean, seriously, when I first wrote a Naruto fiction, the characters had to be slightly OOC, while yours is in-character! *bows down to dream-eater-is-hungry* Wahaha! Thanks again Chongtano! *hugz* :)
reader713 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Did Sasuke hit her? Write a sequel, this is good.
MidnightRose chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
LUV UR STORY! Omg i just luv it keep it up
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That was...confusing.

(So Sasuke accidentaly made Sakura blind?)

There wasn't any romance :(

And was this a one-shot?

Oh the confusingness..:)...