Reviews for Orange coloured cliffs
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 14 . 23h
I'm going to guess Torkor is the traitor, more than that I'm going to guess that he doesn't actually want to marry her, maybe have some fun with her year, but I bet he wants to hand her over to the citadel in exchange for being allowed to rule Tameran.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 10 . 2/26
Yay for BBRae moments! And gotta love Cyborg, he's a gift.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 8 . 2/26
Loved all the titans interactions with one another!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 2/26
Delicious, wonderful, fantastic angst. I love it.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 5 . 2/26
Robin is a massive idiot and I love this story a lot.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 6 . 1/17
Eh, This is still my favorite story/series for the Teen titans, period. But after rereading this story, for, I don't know, a fifth time, This part still bugs me.

Raven, BB, and Cyborg are all kinda acting like Asses. Not that Robin isn't, either, but still. From his original point of view, and, hell, even from anyone who remotely knows Robin's point of view, It's easy to understand his reaction. A guy who's dealt with the worst of the worst, many of whom are really good at mental and emotional manipulation, along with both Batman's and Slade's actions and how they went about it, and it's easy to understand why he would just blow up at her.

Robin is definitely being a ass, but still, everyone else's reactions are pretty much them just blaming someone with PTSD for their blow up.

But, eh. Still a great story. And, heck, I know you said not to post constructive criticism or complaints in reviews, but... well, it adds to the review count. But, a bad review is quite useless in the regard, so, I'll add other, nicer things to it to balance it out.

So, I adore the characters. Starfire is pretty much spot on, and, so is Cyborg. He is the big brother of the group, and I wouldn't doubt that, had Starfire done something similar to Robin, that he'd do the exact same to her. He's always been rather impartial, if my memories are correct, and protective of his friends. And, as for BB and Raven, they have great chemistry. The two always did have that fire and Ice thing going for them, and watching both BB's Passion, and Raven's apathy collide is always enjoyable to watch.

As for the plot, I've always been a sucker for "They're in love, but now somewhat forcibly betrothed" story-lines. It's always interesting to see how in love characters behave when forced with something they simultaneously want, and yet, aren't nearly ready for what it truly entails. It has that great mix of they want it, yet are forced into it without preparation.

This story series is, as I've said, my favorite Teen Titans story. And, whenever I think of Teen Titans Fanfiction, I think of this one.

So, Thank you, for making the story. It entertains me as much today as it did when I first read it, all those years ago.
jessmonster n chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
Oh! My little Robin is growing up, i cant take it. I swear i almost jumped out of my skin when i saw that was happening. And i get the same reaction every single time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This was sooo wonderful! I do hope you make more robstar stories!
Sierra52104 chapter 25 . 7/17/2016
Chapter 25 is SO sad! I'm listening to My immortal while reading it, and I can't stop crying...
MADStar529 chapter 48 . 4/8/2016
Ahhhh! That was beautiful. Loved the ending. Bruce and Alfred were great.
MADStar529 chapter 34 . 4/8/2016
Fyria is awesome.
MADStar529 chapter 33 . 4/8/2016
Loved Bumblebee coming and that ending hurt me, wow.
MADStar529 chapter 28 . 4/8/2016
This had me tearing up.

I loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 29 . 4/8/2016
Beautiful chapter. So , much emotion throughout.
leonggrape991106 chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
BEST teen titans fanfic EVER!