Reviews for Orange coloured cliffs
Bob chapter 18 . 9/3
I honestly wish BB had paid back ALL of the Titans for their complacency. They all betrayed him, and I wish BB twisted the knife in Starfire by reminding her that she would be there for him only "Because I know". Stories with parts like this remind me that at time, BB is too good for them. Especially Raven no matter how many times she calls him 'idiot' with her Thesaurus.
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 11 . 8/24
Stahp.. Slade in a tutu
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 8 . 8/24
Love love love this story!
amsrule chapter 48 . 7/13
omg! loved it!
skullcandyklive chapter 23 . 6/18
Is it too much to hope that Blackfire's message is genuine and believing it to be so will not bite me in the butt after I read a later chapter?
skullcandyklive chapter 21 . 6/18
Is it too much to hope that this will be the last time I'll hear of Torkor?
Hayley404 chapter 40 . 3/26
As someone who experiences anxiety attacks herself, I wanted to say you portrayed it very accurately. Of course they are different for every person.

Love you work! This is probably my 3rd time reading this verse.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 48 . 3/17
Ok...
I loved that entire fic! I literally couldn't stop reading it!
The beginning had me so sucked in, the middle had me crying for Star, and the ending had me smiling so damn much ;D
I'm reading your e'ara universe 'books' and this was so adorable. I can't wait to see what other adventures awaits in the future fics!

Seriously tho, freaking amazing job!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 14 . 2/26
I'm going to guess Torkor is the traitor, more than that I'm going to guess that he doesn't actually want to marry her, maybe have some fun with her year, but I bet he wants to hand her over to the citadel in exchange for being allowed to rule Tameran.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 10 . 2/26
Yay for BBRae moments! And gotta love Cyborg, he's a gift.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 8 . 2/26
Loved all the titans interactions with one another!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 2/26
Delicious, wonderful, fantastic angst. I love it.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 5 . 2/26
Robin is a massive idiot and I love this story a lot.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 6 . 1/17
Eh, This is still my favorite story/series for the Teen titans, period. But after rereading this story, for, I don't know, a fifth time, This part still bugs me.

Raven, BB, and Cyborg are all kinda acting like Asses. Not that Robin isn't, either, but still. From his original point of view, and, hell, even from anyone who remotely knows Robin's point of view, It's easy to understand his reaction. A guy who's dealt with the worst of the worst, many of whom are really good at mental and emotional manipulation, along with both Batman's and Slade's actions and how they went about it, and it's easy to understand why he would just blow up at her.

Robin is definitely being a ass, but still, everyone else's reactions are pretty much them just blaming someone with PTSD for their blow up.

But, eh. Still a great story. And, heck, I know you said not to post constructive criticism or complaints in reviews, but... well, it adds to the review count. But, a bad review is quite useless in the regard, so, I'll add other, nicer things to it to balance it out.

So, I adore the characters. Starfire is pretty much spot on, and, so is Cyborg. He is the big brother of the group, and I wouldn't doubt that, had Starfire done something similar to Robin, that he'd do the exact same to her. He's always been rather impartial, if my memories are correct, and protective of his friends. And, as for BB and Raven, they have great chemistry. The two always did have that fire and Ice thing going for them, and watching both BB's Passion, and Raven's apathy collide is always enjoyable to watch.

As for the plot, I've always been a sucker for "They're in love, but now somewhat forcibly betrothed" story-lines. It's always interesting to see how in love characters behave when forced with something they simultaneously want, and yet, aren't nearly ready for what it truly entails. It has that great mix of they want it, yet are forced into it without preparation.

This story series is, as I've said, my favorite Teen Titans story. And, whenever I think of Teen Titans Fanfiction, I think of this one.

So, Thank you, for making the story. It entertains me as much today as it did when I first read it, all those years ago.
jessmonster n chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
Oh! My little Robin is growing up, i cant take it. I swear i almost jumped out of my skin when i saw that was happening. And i get the same reaction every single time.