Reviews for Orange coloured cliffs
leonggrape991106 chapter 5 . 2/7
BEST teen titans fanfic EVER!
bamasam777 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I love this series. I cry every time I read it.
Starwing6181 chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
I'm crying so badly. This is so touching
Guest chapter 36 . 6/13/2015
Im hurting for Dick:( him crying over star in the shower late at night was too much! poor little bird
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
"You must learn to live and love again, Richard. Become the night. Spread your wings and soar. And let me go."

NNNNOOOO. I AM CRYING OH GOD staaarrrr whhyyy
Those are actually beautiful last words to a beloved but god it hurts:""") this is one of the earliest fanfics you wrote i never expected this much angst my heart hurts
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
"'Well, yeah, how else can I interrupt them when they start kissing?' Cyborg froze as two irate figures bared down on him. 'Oh shit.'" LLMMAAO
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
Oh my god! I literally dropped my phone and gasped when robin thought star brainwashed him into loving her. And i love that the other titans are having her back:(
starfirenight chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
My favorite story on this whole website :) Kryalla Orchid you are my inspiration and I LOVE all of your writing
BlueLion chapter 30 . 8/16/2014
chapter 30: Very good chapter - apart from one phrase: In the beginning you repeated several times: "Nothing could have survived that." I'd have preferred "Nobody could have survived that" - reads a lot more personalized!
BlueLion chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
chapter 21: I wonder what she chose - banishment or death?
BlueLion chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
chapter 6: who'd have thought Robin's companions would be so protective on Koriandr' and so harsh on Robin? I think you might use Koriandr's native name now and then, too ...
FirePrincess96 chapter 48 . 8/5/2014
You have an amazing story, by chapter 28 you had me crying like a new born baby. I love it, your story is perfectly balanced and the characters are so alive and great...just great job! Bravo! I'll be adding you to my favorite authors to read more of your work, thanks for writing such incredible stories!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/31/2014
YOUR AMASING
LilCyco223 chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
Still loving the story's evolution...just one peccadillo-using the element "lead" for the word "led". I'm sight reading it as "led", but it just throws me sometimes. Liked Raven's rage form making an appearance to emphasize her feelings for BB-that was a nice twist!
LilCyco223 chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Actually, I think I do remember Herald's powers working something like Nightcrawler's-in that it has to be visible or perfectly known-so you did OK. Never would've seen that twist, though. NICE!