Reviews for Orange coloured cliffs
LilCyco223 chapter 45 . 2/16
Still loving the story's evolution...just one peccadillo-using the element "lead" for the word "led". I'm sight reading it as "led", but it just throws me sometimes. Liked Raven's rage form making an appearance to emphasize her feelings for BB-that was a nice twist!
LilCyco223 chapter 25 . 2/14
Actually, I think I do remember Herald's powers working something like Nightcrawler's-in that it has to be visible or perfectly known-so you did OK. Never would've seen that twist, though. NICE!
LilCyco223 chapter 18 . 2/14
LOVED seeing BB take his "protector" form from the show-and in grand fashion, no less! I can see you are a true fan of TT because u not only remember details from the cartoon, but occurrences in the comic as well. Great job and I look forward to whatever else you have in store for one of my favorite hero teams! Keep it up!
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 48 . 12/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story. In particular, I liked how, even though Robin and Starfire were the focus, it wasn't just about them. The other characters also get their own moments and arcs, and those are just as strong. I'm amazed at the length and detail you went in with this story, and I'm especially amazed you wrote it all in a relatively short time span, especially given the high quality of the writing. Definitely one of my favorite TT fics.
Marie chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful job on the descriptions and setting. Your work flows very nicely - your action scenes are to the point and fast paced, but it doesn't feel choppy when you later go on to describe something in detail.

Speaking of detail, I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into the characterization and language of all the characters. The dialogue was nice and not by any means cheesey. I like this story so far because I can tell that it has the potential to be a heart warming read, not mindless out of character fluff. Also, major points for including interconnecting both the animated and comic book versions. It will be nice to see them blend.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
So ... is this a heretofore unknown aspect of two lovers wearing the e'ara? Is it because one is human? Time will tell, I suppose ...
Hinikuna chapter 48 . 9/6/2013
I enjoyed your fic so much, the twists you made to the original story, and the personalities of the characters, everything was just right. One minute i was laughing, and the next i had to keep myself from crying, specially on the part were she almost dies and everyone was saying goodbye, it was heartbreaking. Your writing skills are amazing, and i can tell you know a lot about the story because even the littlest detail from the show was there, things i did not remembered at all. Also i found myself feeling nostalgic, because i used to love this show, and now i kind of want to watch it again. You made me remember one of the best shows from my childhood, and your wrote a fic that is incredibly enjoyable.
Starfire chapter 48 . 6/25/2013
WHAT! Thats it! It HAS to keep going! I wanted to see more drama with new rivals and the wedding! Ugh! Plz keep goin'!
Starfire chapter 43 . 6/24/2013
Plz dont make her run away! I'm beggin' u! :(
Starfire chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
Poor Star!
Starfire chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
? Who wuz the one talking in the last part?
MGale chapter 48 . 6/20/2013
This is the best Robin/Starfire story I've read. I vaguely remembered it from years ago so reading it again was like a brand new experience. I liked all the references to the comics and that it was so true to the characters from the show. This was definitely a very complete and moving story.
Starfire chapter 30 . 6/20/2013