Reviews for Orange coloured cliffs
Maiden of Ice and Fire chapter 1 . 3/2
I love this story, and this series. I have reread it so many times because it’s so good. This series/this book in particular is one of two books(published ones included) that has made me cry at a character death. I absolutely love these book.
Krusher chapter 13 . 2/10
The diamond would be vaporized easily.
Guest chapter 48 . 11/8/2017
I know you wrote this a long time ago but I still wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Loved the plot and your spin on the characters.
Bob chapter 18 . 9/3/2017
I honestly wish BB had paid back ALL of the Titans for their complacency. They all betrayed him, and I wish BB twisted the knife in Starfire by reminding her that she would be there for him only "Because I know". Stories with parts like this remind me that at time, BB is too good for them. Especially Raven no matter how many times she calls him 'idiot' with her Thesaurus.
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
Stahp.. Slade in a tutu
Immortalbookworm389 chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
Love love love this story!
amsrule chapter 48 . 7/13/2017
omg! loved it!
skullcandyklive chapter 23 . 6/18/2017
Is it too much to hope that Blackfire's message is genuine and believing it to be so will not bite me in the butt after I read a later chapter?
skullcandyklive chapter 21 . 6/18/2017
Is it too much to hope that this will be the last time I'll hear of Torkor?
Hayley404 chapter 40 . 3/26/2017
As someone who experiences anxiety attacks herself, I wanted to say you portrayed it very accurately. Of course they are different for every person.

Love you work! This is probably my 3rd time reading this verse.
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 48 . 3/17/2017
I loved that entire fic! I literally couldn't stop reading it!
The beginning had me so sucked in, the middle had me crying for Star, and the ending had me smiling so damn much ;D
I'm reading your e'ara universe 'books' and this was so adorable. I can't wait to see what other adventures awaits in the future fics!

Seriously tho, freaking amazing job!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 14 . 2/26/2017
I'm going to guess Torkor is the traitor, more than that I'm going to guess that he doesn't actually want to marry her, maybe have some fun with her year, but I bet he wants to hand her over to the citadel in exchange for being allowed to rule Tameran.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 10 . 2/26/2017
Yay for BBRae moments! And gotta love Cyborg, he's a gift.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
Loved all the titans interactions with one another!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
Delicious, wonderful, fantastic angst. I love it.