Reviews for Orange coloured cliffs
Starwing6181 chapter 29 . 7/8
I'm crying so badly. This is so touching
Im hurting for Dick:( him crying over star in the shower late at night was too much! poor little bird
"You must learn to live and love again, Richard. Become the night. Spread your wings and soar. And let me go."

NNNNOOOO. I AM CRYING OH GOD staaarrrr whhyyy
Those are actually beautiful last words to a beloved but god it hurts:""") this is one of the earliest fanfics you wrote i never expected this much angst my heart hurts
"'Well, yeah, how else can I interrupt them when they start kissing?' Cyborg froze as two irate figures bared down on him. 'Oh shit.'" LLMMAAO
Oh my god! I literally dropped my phone and gasped when robin thought star brainwashed him into loving her. And i love that the other titans are having her back:(
starfirenight chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
My favorite story on this whole website :) Kryalla Orchid you are my inspiration and I LOVE all of your writing
BlueLion chapter 30 . 8/16/2014
chapter 30: Very good chapter - apart from one phrase: In the beginning you repeated several times: "Nothing could have survived that." I'd have preferred "Nobody could have survived that" - reads a lot more personalized!
BlueLion chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
chapter 21: I wonder what she chose - banishment or death?
BlueLion chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
chapter 6: who'd have thought Robin's companions would be so protective on Koriandr' and so harsh on Robin? I think you might use Koriandr's native name now and then, too ...
FirePrincess96 chapter 48 . 8/5/2014
You have an amazing story, by chapter 28 you had me crying like a new born baby. I love it, your story is perfectly balanced and the characters are so alive and great...just great job! Bravo! I'll be adding you to my favorite authors to read more of your work, thanks for writing such incredible stories!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/31/2014
LilCyco223 chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
Still loving the story's evolution...just one peccadillo-using the element "lead" for the word "led". I'm sight reading it as "led", but it just throws me sometimes. Liked Raven's rage form making an appearance to emphasize her feelings for BB-that was a nice twist!
LilCyco223 chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Actually, I think I do remember Herald's powers working something like Nightcrawler's-in that it has to be visible or perfectly known-so you did OK. Never would've seen that twist, though. NICE!
LilCyco223 chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
LOVED seeing BB take his "protector" form from the show-and in grand fashion, no less! I can see you are a true fan of TT because u not only remember details from the cartoon, but occurrences in the comic as well. Great job and I look forward to whatever else you have in store for one of my favorite hero teams! Keep it up!
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 48 . 12/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story. In particular, I liked how, even though Robin and Starfire were the focus, it wasn't just about them. The other characters also get their own moments and arcs, and those are just as strong. I'm amazed at the length and detail you went in with this story, and I'm especially amazed you wrote it all in a relatively short time span, especially given the high quality of the writing. Definitely one of my favorite TT fics.