Reviews for Happy Birthday
lizziemagic chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Awww! PERFECT ENDING! I really love it! :)

And happy VERY VERY VERY belated birthday! :)
lizziemagic chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
You're right, no one WOULD imagine it! Great work.
lizziemagic chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Thats great! I love the friendship.
lizziemagic chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
WOAH! Slam on the breaks there... Frex is being NICE! Wow, never saw that coming! lol Nice work! :)
lizziemagic chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Nessa and Elphaba they have the sweetest relationship! Its so nice that there is SOMEONE who cares! I really like this story.
lizziemagic chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
How awful! Poor little Elphaba...
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awww! Thats so sad! I love the idea though. :)
Hmmm chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
I won't lie. He is out of character. However, it makes sense that he would not wish for Elphaba's clothing to become indecent, as he has his own reputation to think of as well.
Wicked Green Queen chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
*Cries.* Poor Elphie, the part where Frex smacked her, when i was done reading that part. I found I was rubbing cheek too, weird. II felt so bad for little Elphie at the end... I loved your forshadowing at the VERY end.
Wickedly GreenQueen chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was so sad. I mean Elphaba not ahving a birthday. Being put prisnor in her own room. (. she needs a hug, and a HUGE birthday party! She really deserves it!
xxAnnaleigh chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
Aw! How cute! That was really good. Good job!
HeartOfChaos chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
I loved this! I can't think of any more words to describe how much I loved this! The last chapter was my favorite though (diehard Fiyeraba fan all the way!) Great, fabulous, fic!
TryDefyingGravity chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
Very sweet :) I wish there was more... maybe you could do one with G(a)linda... I hope you had a good birthday!
The Pixess chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
YES! I RESISTED TEMPATION FOR LIKE 13 DAYS AND WAITED TILL MY BIRTHDAY TO REVIEW! *gives self-dicpline a cookie*

Anyway, this was so cute! A little fluff ball, yes, but- OH I'M JUST A SUCKER FOR A HAPPY ENDING! Great birthday present (even if you posted it like 13 days early and for yourself)

You got me teary at the photo part! (Well, actually that's probably because I'm tired and have been staring at the computer screen too long, but screw that! It's the photo!)

Thank you so much for this fantabulous (can you believe that's actually a word? Seriously, spell check it!) story! And as a belated birthday gift...

*favorites*
angel718 chapter 7 . 5/13/2007
I LOVE IT! IT'S AMAZING! And happy late birthday, my dear.