Reviews for Trust Building Excercises
ObsessiveFan101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I luv twister also! This was really good, but my favorite character is really unknown. He is Rabbit's driver, Alan. He isn't really a main person, but I love him in real life! :)
Pellbell chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i like it could you maybe do a Melissa and Dusty one maybe please?
Jill chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I hope you write more. I wish I could get a group of people to all email and request a section for twister. I know more people would write if there was one. It's hard to even find the twister fics because they are all in the misc cat. Well anyway.. sorry this is so long. I hope you continue soon. Maybe you can even write a Jo/Bill fic next
Hanniballover1181 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Twister is my favorite movie too. I'm constantly looking for fanfics based on this amazing movie, but no one seems to be writing them. Thank you for writing one. I'm a big jo/bill fan but it was still nice to read this one. I hope you will write another one. Maybe a jo/bill one this time? lol Well I can dream. I just wish someone would write one.

'
lish chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
:3 I liked this!

Geez, and I thought I was the only one who loved the movie Twister these days. xD
Shadow Griffin chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is a very well written story! I congratulate you on your fine work! *claps*

I have a request, if you take them. Can you do the same with a Haynes/Beltzer pairing?

Eliana
lost in my nothingness chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
may u do a haynes and beltzer haynzer!tory?