Reviews for Caught In A Venus Flytrap
animelovour chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
NO! please comeback n CONTINUE!

*puppy dog eyes* ONEGAIMASU!
sasukecrazy101 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
captivataing soon!
Enigma chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
your story is very intruiging and could really piqued someone's interest... very good... i just hope to see how botan will came into the picture since kurama looks like he is obsessed with that vampire plant, he would event trade having an offspring of its own just to have it... tsk tsk
neko kitkat chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
YAY you updated thanks! _ that plnt scares, as do vampires...-_- im deathly afreid of vampire clowns. lol thanks for commenting back on my comment _ YAY KURAMA, i love him! *hugs kurama plushie* although i want kurama to be mine, im perfectly content with pairing him up with botan _ once again thank YOU and i cant wait to find out what happens next!
Arthuria chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Nice I like msot things that involves Kurama and vampire theme. I'm not a big Kurama Botan fan but why not. Also when he said that "he wanted to know everything about this plant" It made me think about a character from a completly other story and "world" known as Myca/Sasha Vykos. Well anyhow I'll be looking forward to a coming update, keep up some horror and I will surely follow.
Sonzai Taz chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
okay this is getting a little weird.. kurama thinking of the plant as his child? anywayz PLZ update soon! oh the top part is not meant to be a flame!
LeFoxy chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
LoL. Thank you for the update. First of all, the "you hook me up thing", I meant that your story was interesting that I want to read more of it._. Hope that explains it all, about that thing. Anyway, Yes! A KBfic!_

The chapter was great! But a bit short, but I don't care, it's still awesome. I'm a little bit scared of the plant though. It's like it's going to hypnotized and kill Kurama. *shivers* LoL._I am looking forward to your next update.

LeFoxy
Venessia chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
The summary and the pairing catch my attention, but the "a trickle of blood will not satisfy" was what make me get inside and read. I am passionate about vampiric themes..

Continue, please.

;)
neko kitkat chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
cool story, i love kurama PLEASE CONTINUE! UPDATE SOON!_
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
PLZ update soon oh and r u gonna make it a KurBo fic? just asking coz it came when a gave those twos' name!
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That sure was interesting! Please update ASAP. You hook me up!

Can you pair Kurama with Botan? If there is no pairng. That's okay. I'll still read it cause it's a Kurama fic._and you totally hook me up!

LeFoxy