Reviews for Nariko Uzumaki
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 13 . 7/16
I think that your an amazing writer. Don't let stupid haters get you down I love your stories. Keep writing and just tell haters to fuck off haha
I think that your fanfic is wonderful, so I have no idea what that Flamer was talking about. I personally think that you are a very creative writer (sea world XD) so keep on with the story!
Heavenly God chapter 19 . 6/8
The snake is Nariko's uncle?
ADC rules chapter 13 . 5/24
Honestly I think this fanfic is great and people should keep their rude comments to them selves. Sure it's great to have some people's comments to make a few adjustments but what that person was just flat out rude and anyway this fanfic is good and makes me want to keep reading ️
Hannah chapter 19 . 5/15
Make more I'm going to die if I don't know whT happened uhhhh
SilentIndigoMist chapter 19 . 4/9
Whats gonna happen?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Sasuke's a leo. Not cancer
YaoiHimeSama chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
Silv chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
His hair is like a DUCK's butt.
lol chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
I love how tobi snuggles up against nariko and goes like,"Nariichanny so cute!" Haha, that made my day! Keep up the good work :D I can't wait for the next chapter and happy birthday to your friend! :3
loves naruto's nido chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Awesome love it
loves naruto's nido chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Awesome , but I didn't expect neji to react like that lol I totally saw it coming
Lunacaster chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
are you going to finish the story because i would really love to read the ending
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
Musica Famiglia chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
WTF This Chapter was Hilarious! Man I Think I Spilled Some Tears Reading the Previous Chapter & This One! I Kept Pretending I was Coughing Cuz I Suddenly Let Out a Laugh & the PPL Around Me Stared at Me Weirdly & Then a Few Minutes Later My Bro was Like "Should I Give U Medicine?" & After That I Just Lost It! I was Totally LMFAO XD Great Story BTW Love It ;D