Reviews for Nariko Uzumaki
Wtff!? That guy is so stupid -.-
I bet he is just a stupid kid that got beat up at school and has to make other people feel as bad as him :/
mymag99 chapter 19 . 5/7
Please write more and update soon!)
Crusade chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Seriously, flat chested fem naruto? Always though he would look like sexy no justsu. As a girl... And sexy no jutsu is not flat chested in any way...
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
I think that your an amazing writer. Don't let stupid haters get you down I love your stories. Keep writing and just tell haters to fuck off haha
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
I think that your fanfic is wonderful, so I have no idea what that Flamer was talking about. I personally think that you are a very creative writer (sea world XD) so keep on with the story!
Heavenly God chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
The snake is Nariko's uncle?
ADC rules chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Honestly I think this fanfic is great and people should keep their rude comments to them selves. Sure it's great to have some people's comments to make a few adjustments but what that person was just flat out rude and anyway this fanfic is good and makes me want to keep reading ️
Hannah chapter 19 . 5/15/2015
Make more I'm going to die if I don't know whT happened uhhhh
SilentIndigoMist chapter 19 . 4/9/2015
Whats gonna happen?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Sasuke's a leo. Not cancer
YaoiHimeSama chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
Silv chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
His hair is like a DUCK's butt.
lol chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
I love how tobi snuggles up against nariko and goes like,"Nariichanny so cute!" Haha, that made my day! Keep up the good work :D I can't wait for the next chapter and happy birthday to your friend! :3
loves naruto's nido chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Awesome love it
loves naruto's nido chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Awesome , but I didn't expect neji to react like that lol I totally saw it coming