Reviews for Huntress Jeanne
peachesletmefanfic chapter 13 . 6/30
I would really like to know if you're gonna continue the story, and if you are even just thinking about it, you should totally go for it. I would really like to see a continuation of the story, and soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
I love it. 3
Please keep writing, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
kimeko-chan123 chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Oooh. Access blew it! Good job and please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Please continue!
I really love it!
I'd like it if you put in Maron's gymnastics competitions and Finn and Access moments.
Also, chiaki against noin.
Thanks!
Azure-x-Roze chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Nice idea for a Kaitou story, definitely a unique take in terms of making her an amzoness. It's so hard to find good ones so I'm glad I found yours. Is Chiaki ever going to even come close to catching up? Hope you update soon. :)
suntan140 chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
aw they was about to kiss too bad for chiaki maron already knew you were her rival
animefreak chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Yeah girl give him a chance!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Please please please put a new chapter up soon i love this version of the story
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I'm sooo happy that you updated. The chapter was great,keep it up!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Great chapter update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this story update soon. I can't wait to find what happens next!
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Awesome story so far love the action and drama can't wait for more :)
FansofAnime chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
UPDATE !
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
i love this story!
Sakura-chan chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Hi there! I just wanna say that I loooove this story so far. Your writing skills are well honed! Though I do have some CC. For one thing, try to make sure you aren't too repetitive in your explanations and such. And another, the little clarifications in the parentheses are not necessary. They make the story seem really unprofessional :( like, in a real story, you wouldn't see those, would you? No offense to you or anything; I'm really not trying to be rude or anything by the way. So, if you really feel like you need to clarify something, just put an asterisk there (*) and clarify it at the end of the chapter. Otherwise, you don't have to tell us...we'll find out in later chapters, won't we? :) haha. Nevertheless, this is a great story! I have a few chapters left, seeing as I'm only on chapter 2, but it pains me to see you haven't updated in two months! PLEASE UPDATE! 3

With love,

Sakura-chan (if you want to PM me or something for whatever reasons, my account is Nocturnality. Sorry I'm not logged in right now :p)