Reviews for Huntress Jeanne
suntan140 chapter 13 . 1/21
aw they was about to kiss too bad for chiaki maron already knew you were her rival
animefreak chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Yeah girl give him a chance!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Please please please put a new chapter up soon i love this version of the story
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I'm sooo happy that you updated. The chapter was great,keep it up!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Great chapter update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this story update soon. I can't wait to find what happens next!
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Awesome story so far love the action and drama can't wait for more :)
FansofAnime chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
UPDATE !
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
i love this story!
Sakura-chan chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Hi there! I just wanna say that I loooove this story so far. Your writing skills are well honed! Though I do have some CC. For one thing, try to make sure you aren't too repetitive in your explanations and such. And another, the little clarifications in the parentheses are not necessary. They make the story seem really unprofessional :( like, in a real story, you wouldn't see those, would you? No offense to you or anything; I'm really not trying to be rude or anything by the way. So, if you really feel like you need to clarify something, just put an asterisk there (*) and clarify it at the end of the chapter. Otherwise, you don't have to tell us...we'll find out in later chapters, won't we? :) haha. Nevertheless, this is a great story! I have a few chapters left, seeing as I'm only on chapter 2, but it pains me to see you haven't updated in two months! PLEASE UPDATE! 3

With love,

Sakura-chan (if you want to PM me or something for whatever reasons, my account is Nocturnality. Sorry I'm not logged in right now :p)
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
Cool story. Interesting idea. I can't wait to read more.
Luna-Cara chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Oh wow, I love ur story.

I liked the ending of this Chapter :)

Please update as soon as possible xD

- Cara
Sylmarien chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
oooh, i liked this chapter, good description of the fight scene even if it was a bit one-sided -those poor demons never stood a chance lol. love the depth your giving them as characters.
HappyHam chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Sinbad was sent to help? That's it? Then why does it matter whether he gets the chess piece or she does? He might as well watch and wait till she needs the help. Also, why didn't God tell Finn they were coming? Thank you for writing! Update soon!
Rendered Reversed chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
This may've been the first time I've reviewed, but I guiltily admit to being a "closet" story-stalker. Ahaha. Your story is one of the deeper Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne stories and for that, you have my respect. The fact that you're still updating (no matter the pace) is also a plus.

"Game Start" was used in the manga and anime, I believe.

The fact that Fin isn't evil in your story makes the plot-line quite straightforward for those trying to predict, but I believe that you have some cards still up your sleeve so it doesn't feel right to assume too far.

One thing that I'll comment on is your time/place-switching. Perhaps you could change that font into bold or italics... maybe place it in the middle if not? You don't have to, but at first I was a bit confused (admittedly and despite the "-") and maybe some other people are, too. [[./shrug]] I wouldn't personally know if they are.

You've made Jeanne/Maron, who usually is a "crybaby" in most stories, strong and confident... Just like your title and summary states. It made me into a fan, I'll tell you that. I'm not sure if it was me or something else, but this chapter felt longer. It made me happy, but don't try to rush yourself!

As a fellow author, I may rage because of a long period without updates, but I much prefer a more detailed version if there was a choice betwen quicker, faster updates or longer ones.

Sorry for the long review, but I believe I had a couple chapters to make up for... so there you go! No matter how many (or little) reviews you get or how many followers you gain or lose, I'm sure you'll have a ton more loyal ones quietly supporting you (or loudly, I suppose).

Thank you for the chapter!