Reviews for Shock
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Lmao I love this! This is like a sequel to "Light" or something and she realizes about Cloud but kinda goes a little wild lmao.

I like Axel/Tifa because it reminds me of Reno/Tifa.

And you know I like me some RenoTifa :P

Anyway, short but sweet and smexeh babeh! ;D

Love all your things!

-TGN
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
There needs to be more of these two. Because really, they fit together in a crazy wild this-doesn't-make-any-sense kind of way. Axel is so intense in what he does, and Tifa can be equally intense if she lets herself be, as sometimes she'll restrain things. But this is wonderful. Mm, describing Axel's voice as 'smoky'? Perfect. 3
Quantula chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Haha, I think Craig was a little harsh. I can see where he's coming from-but there isn't any reason for you to go "back" to English class- you wrote this well. Axel came alive in this scene, and I would say that although Axel is a nobody, and therefore wouldn't be capable of real passion, he was absolutely smokin' sexy, so...I loved reading this!

Axel fav character, so reading any fic about him is a pleasure.
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This was a nice drabble. I think with your writing style and amount of description, you pulled this scene off well. Good job and I hope you post for this pairing again.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 4/8/2008

i liked this alot.
gunpowder perfume chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh my gosh oh my gosh.

This is so pretty even if it's short. So pretty! Poor Aerith, though. And Axel, never forget Axel.

I should write longer, but words fail me right now.

[[waraenai ]]
MixItUp chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I love this pairing but I've never read one before, does that make any sense? Of course, it's night, so I generally lose all sense. Or what I had in the first place. Getting back on subject, this story was awesome. This pairing, like all Axel pairings (especially Larxel and Kaixel...I'm a little biased) has an air of danger...and you captured that perfectly. AWESOME.
x.gone chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Tifa and Axel; teehee. Axel reminds of Reno. So, yeah. I don't know why, but I'm so jealous of your writing style. I guess because it's so poetic and detailed (like Miss Aerith's!)-something I can't do. It's beauitful and I wish I had your talent. (: (:
Craig chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I get tired of Tifa always having to go to somebody else to get the true loving she deserves then writers making her angst or suffer about Cloud and nothing else (this usually comes from Aerith fans -_-). Makes the story boring, generic, and disappointing.

This less than five minute written drabble is garbage and pathetic.

Go back to english class and learn how to write REAL stories instead of half-ass shit like this.
Siehorse chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Sexy stuff.

Think of making another chapter or a sequel?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
very nice!
Jason chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Can you write another drabble on this pair? This is a rare couple.
Renjiluvah 2lazy2log chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow, short but very full of great description, similes, metaphors, the works. It's a nice piece although I wish there was more to it. :P Who the hell would think of Cloud at a time like that? ;-) I know I wouldn't. It's friggin Axel.
kiwi.bear chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU. Seriously, this was just pure, mad genuis. Sexy as hell too, dude! Axel was alljust smexy and wow, Tifa was just so sad. Bittersweet. Sweet. Definitely going on my faves!
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Nice _. I happen to love this pairing so I am happy to see someone else writing about them. Neither one seemed OOC to me so you did fine. My only complaint is that this one-shot is TOO damn short XD but I'll live. Hehe good work!