Reviews for Humanity's Only Crime
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Okay, the ending was priceless.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow. Wow, this is very good. One of the- oh, I can't phrase it right, but this was amazing. Terrific writing. Thank you for this story.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
So grown up, huh?

Loved the ending and the rest of the story. Is this how you feel or were you trying to write as Ed would've seen things? Either way, it's a great story.

Keep it up
J . U . T . H . L chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow...I...really really like this! Makes me spechless...who knew Ed could be like that? Sensitive and sweet?

You're a really good author and I'd appreciate a few pointers.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
am in love. This is awesome.

It's great how you balanced out the angst with the funny. I loved that last line about Alphonse. Of course he'd go and find Edwrd at the Libray!

Halfmetal...OMG...I haven't seen that one before. Brilliant
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was adorable!

Nice change with Ed comforting Mustang.

Haha, Halfmetal :3
Just Milla chapter 1 . 9/29/2008

OMG, that was so cute!

And you know, the whole concept of this fic is pretty deep.. and pretty true! I loved it, really!

Just GOTTA fave it!
Floral-Foxes chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
SO good! omg, u have a really good way at describing things and how things are...the way u think about watever humans only crime is is simply amazing! I love ur stories and encourage u with my whole heart to continue with them. I enjoyed that last bit of short humor! XD making fun of Ed's height is always fun...XD
Rika24 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
wow... just wow. the really shocking thing is that ed could say something like that. loved it. ed and roy were in character, i'm sure roy breaks down once in a while. this was seriously amazing. great job and i look forword to reading more of your royed fics because they're me fav fma fics. YOU have become my fav royed author. *favs and alerts*
FlitterFlutter chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
GASP! You didn't have Ed kidnapped or bodily injured or emotionally traumatized this time!

I love how in the middle, it's really sad and emotional and contemplative...and then at the end you throw in the random short joke and Alphonse's "oh, brother" moment. There's nothing better than comic relief after a mildly depressing scene! (usually...)

*is completely jealous*
DormantByeBye chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I really like this story!

Gold Star For You!

I love how Ed is helping Roy insteaed of the other way around
wolfsan11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow, so touching.. I really loved this one, and actually all your stories. I liked the fact that it was Ed helping Roy this time instead! Keep it up! :D
miiamya chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
omg i loved it! lots of love, Miia Mya
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Well I really liked the ending-I mean, as soon as Roy stands up and pats Ed on the head. Everything after that was totally IC, but the rest was just a little...

I mean, we know Ed has some really strong moral, philosophical ideas but he just doesn't express them in that kind of dramatic dialogue. I noticed Shakespeare is on your favorite authors list, and a lot of those lines sounded more fit to his plays than to FullMetal Alchemist. I mean, they're only human and it's extremely rare that they express themselves so eloquently or in such a stylized manner.

So my analysis in the full is, good idea, OOC execution.

But it was good! I'm really just trying to be helpful. An honest opinion can be really worth something sometimes, you know?
jenelric chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
awesome job! its not often i see a fanfic where Ed is the one trying to help Roy and not the other way around. loved it!