Reviews for Daydream
Thuggard chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Never considered Pearly having a precocious crush on Nick, but... it's pretty cute. Sad that it won't be reciprocated, but then... well, it would be creepy if it were.
red eagle chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow. This is new! :)

Thanks for making my day!

Ya even managed to squeeze some Phoenix/Maya in!
HawkofNavarre chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
O.O That was by FAR the most adorable one-shot I have EVER read. I think I may have just shriveled up a little inside by the sheer cuteness of it. Must...not...turn...into...fangirl...

Anyhow, that was a brilliant idea! I'm sure you caught all of us readers off guard. Keep writing! :D
tadako.kazahaya chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
AAW! XD AAH! that was INSANELY CUTE. AUGH, TOO ADORABLE, I LOVE IT. *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
it was really sweet...and i luved the phoenix/maya at the end!
Twilight Scribe chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Mr. Danger, this is amazing.

I know you've been told this before, but this story is hilarious! I nearly snorted tea all over my monitor when I read the part about Edgeworth's frilly underwear and little Pearly beating up Matt.

An excellent daydream! XD
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Cute fic! I really thought it was Mia at the beginning, so having it be Pearl was quite a surprise, although it was very nicely executed. Haha, you're a wonderful writer. Keep up the amazing work!
Ben Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was so cute!

I'm almost ashamed of myself-I identified who Pearl was, even in an adult body as soon as I read the part of the chestnut hair cascading down her face. I just knew it. Seeing "Pearls" there just confirmed my suspicion. I have to admit, though, that even so it was brilliantly executed.

Wonderful work. Keep it up!
tsurikato chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
i'm one of those people that woudl rather have the same screen name for..everything i do.

but WAOW. Mr. Toby Danger, you have done it again. O_O; is that the reason why you asked for a 16 - 20 year old Pearl? XD

i was...completely surprised when he said Pearl. Like, honestly. Really. XD caught me completely off guard, so YAAY for Toby Danger!

your writing is wonderful, as always. :D i hope to see more stories!
awesome chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
aw... so cute! great job!
Guarded Sentinel chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Good story! Never expected Pearl to be the one! Good job, and keep up the good work.
KHara chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This was great! I sorta thought it was Mia at first... The fic was really well done!
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aw! how sweet! even thought i'm totally for Phoenix/Maya this was just fab i had to like it! her dream was fab! lovely job!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/27/2007