Reviews for Kratos Are You?
Smunchlax chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA XD
Glittering Rain chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
LOL

momma's boy.
ALonelyStar chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
I love it when Lloyd id naive.
Kimmi RHK chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Ah, I just got through reading all of these again, so random

And although their really funny, the characters don't seem OOC (well at least not too much ;D)

Lol, "Kratos May You?" is my favorite, it's so strange and random XDD

Maybe you could do one called "Kratos Did You?" or "Kratos Didn't You?"
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
lol. Nice chapter, though the 'hot pink haired girls' bit was my fav. -

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Tankred chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Uhm, that's pretty bad. Kill him now, with fire. Or make him stumble and fall into Sheena's cleavage, bet she'd kill him then.
Ryna-chan chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
*shrug* Eh, you tried.

Haha, Corrine is so cute! The cuteness, it burns me...! _ The first passage is tha best: Lloyd got OWN'd by a...fuzzy thing. XD

Ah, the never-ending embrassment for a certain red headed mercenary...

Oh! How about the next one about morals? "Kratos, should you...?" XD For some reason, I can imagine Lloyd asking that in concern of...well, uh. XO *brain dead*
WhiteFoxDemon chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
I thought it was good. If I'm laughing so hard I get yelled at it the story's good. I must admit the previous chappy's were better but it was still funny. I think it would of been funnier if Kratos made a reaction at the end but if you imagine Kratos dressed as a female massager ( I forgot what there called...) it's freakin hilarious!
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
-stops you from hurting yourself- stop. yes, it wasn't your greatest, but it was funny either way.

and Genis' line xD perfect!

and I KNEW what the others were thinking of Lloyd that moment, but also knew Lloyd was clueless xD

Bucky.
crystalwolfberri chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
hey, i liked it. i thought it was a little longer than the others, but still reali good!

and kratos was stiting, doing what he does best. being kratos. near a rock.

XD love that one!
cyathula chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
excellent! i love it! i actually couldn't predict what it was going to be!
crystalwolfberri chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
well hmm, there's kratos do you, kratos will you, kratos won't you, kratos look you, kratos why you, etc, etc. so yeah!

but i loved your story! very humorous! pleaz continue!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
AH! I WANT A PLUSHIE! A KRATOS ONE! n_n LLOYD IS...WAIT, LEMME TAKE OFF CAPS LOCK. anyway, a lloyd plushie would be okay, too, but only if i get BOTH of them *points finger in your face*.

sorry, i did love the story! it was totally funny n random. i've never noticed that bout kratos, though. huh, i'll have to check that out! thank you! very funny n cuute! ]
TOSLOVER chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
i just read all 4 chapters they are really good, I hope you keep writing them. :) :) :) :)
Aiwethryne chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
The heir to the Aurion name... Of course, I think Lloyd just kept Irving (and four thousand two hundred years after the worlds combined, the annoying Cless Alvein came into existance)... yeah. And Kratty doing CPR on Lloyd, ha! It made me laugh.