Reviews for We Don't Fight Fair
pickamix chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Well done. You got the tone just right. I didn't think rape at all so your author's note was a little surprising. I always end up finding these rape fantasy things and I hate them. This was good though. Right on.
enchy1204 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009

I doubt I've ever said something else, but this is great! I love it! :D
Halfmoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Hi cherrygurl,

First off, this story really captures the tension between Tru and Jack.

You have a way with words 'the poisonous delight of his lips', very seductive!

20th Century Fox were complete gobshites (irish term) for cancelling the show.*growls* I have all the eps on dvd and the episode 'Grace' proved how hot this couple were becoming.

I've seen trailers for Dollhouse, but it isn't shown on tv where I live. Will it only be broadcast in the US coz that would be lousy.

Anyway, well done with this fanfic, I'll be reading more of yours :)
Carmen chapter 1 . 2/21/2008

That was really intense. I really liked the message you protrayed, Tru's frustration and how much she wants Jack but can't have him. The ending was perfect too, Jack's line was great.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That was nice I liked it way to go.

Jenni the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 8/26/2007

Me gusta mucho tu cuento. Es muy romantico, y me duele mis chichis. HUH?
AmethystB chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I actually read this story a while ago and forgot to drop in a review, and it wasn’t I read your review reply for “All That’s Best of Dark and Bright” that I was reminded of it. So, thanks, for reminding me :)

This short piece actually reminds me of a story I read some time ago entitled “Magnetism”, and it’s written by an author called Christine. I don’t know if you’ve read it, but I’d highly recommend it (though, be warned, it is high on sexual content.)

That being said, the whole forbidden aspect of Tru and Jack’s relationship seems, at times, very real and very sensual. These are two people who have been barred from one another in one form or another, and so automatically, an attraction is formed, as is human nature. You have captured this aspect of fear and attraction that I think is present even in the series beautifully and wonderfully, in an attempt to draw these two characters together in a way that is very sensual and intimate.

While reading this piece for the first time, I was actually compelled to think up a companion piece, one that is entitled “Why We Fight”. I still haven’t written it yet but look out of it in the near future; should be fun :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your innermost thoughts and again, I always look forward to your updates because they inspire something of a little excitement in me :)

Take care and peace.
BlaBlah333 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
nice 1shot
Habita chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Oh my! thats GOOD UST! I really love the fic! :-)

Thank you very much for sharing, Lara! You have a feedback waiting for you!