Reviews for Dark Justice
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Remembering the episode where Don felt so bad about him arresting someone who may of been innocent - I'm on the AU Don band wagon here. Now, allowing myself that- I found your story well written, thought provoking and loving feelings towards Charlie about his willingness to defend Don no matter what.
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Interesting story and well written, but, in my opinion, Don's actions verge on the AU.

Beth
pointgirl21 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow, just wow. I could see this happening, but now I want to know what Charlie does, how he helps Don, you can't just leave it like that. Please write more.
obaona chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I was looking at the reviews here (since I recently found this story again) and I couldn't believe people didn't totally believe this scenario, because I SO do. I've always gotten a certain sense of darkness from Don, that yes, he is most definitely a good guy, but he also has this dark, mysterious streak in him which says he's not quite what he always seems to be, somehow. I can't pin it down, but that's my reading of the character.

And with your thorough examination of the situation through Charlie's eyes, it all made perfect sense to me. I think anything is believable if the author writes it well enough, really, and you accomplished that here in my opinion. The only thing that kind of jarred me, actually, was the last line - simply because I see most of the story being Charlie's attempt at rationalizing his brother's behavior, and so it seems more logical to me that Charlie's motives would be simply that Don is his brother and he wants to help him and Don, most importantly, didn't really do anything wrong. It was justified. So the end where you pop in the motivation also being Charlie returning the favor of Don taking care of him, I was ... a little jarred? :p

But that's really a minor quibble (for all the time I spent babbling about it). I really, really love this story. Just adore it to pieces. If you ever wanted to write more, I'd read it. :p
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Fantastic sotry :) absolutely brilliant, I hope you will write a sequel... please :)
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I like your story even though Don was seriously out of character. It was well thought out and well written.
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow...that was pretty amazing. Someone needs to write a story with Don (again) as the criminal while Charlie tries to catch him - with or without knowing its his brother. That would be a twist.

Wonderful thought-process here for Charlie. He's sounds analytical like Charlie usually does. Well done :)

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
Patty chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This is simply chilling. It's a wonderful plot bunny and you definitely did a nice

job exploring Charlie's emotions, but I couldn't keep from wishing that for once in his

life, his numbers were wrong.

To be honest, I can't make up my mind whether I'd like for you to expand the story or not.

I'd like to know Don's viewpoint, the reasons behind his actions, etc. but then again, what

you've written is complete in itself and I kinda like the feeling of helplessness it leaves me with.

One thing for sure, I won't be forgetting this one anytime soon.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I can't believe that Charlie thinks that Don could be a serial killer! What kind of a brother is he?
ALEO chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Interesting premise. I can see how someone in law enforcement would become frustrated at criminals getting away with their crimes. Don would see the victims and know in his own heart who did it. I think, however, that he would be more likely to following the leads tenaciously and eventually solve the cases rather than go vigilante. But still, it is possible. A sequel might resolve the outstanding issues. Good work.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
O, update, please! I loved it! I want Charlie to help Don, no, poor Don, that was soo sad!
mamunn2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
whoa Don a serial Killer? I find that hard to believe there must be a reason why. At least I sure hope there is. Great chapter
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Really an interesting read. Just way out of character there is no way Don would ever kill someone just in cold bold. There should be more maybe have Charlie go back to work on it an prove Don did'nt do it maybe Cahrlie's math was a little off he might not have had all the info. But really there should be more because this ending just does not make sense even in the fic world.