Reviews for Erlkönig
Ok, wow that was dark... and you certainly tapped into the not-so-happy tailes/myths stories there. Artfully done though. And it left an impression - not sure I *like* that dark twist on the pairing but it certainly had an impact.

Also - are you familiar with myth/tale of Undine?
Somehow that would fight the mood here... I realize you won't pick this story up but that is something that could fit.
OtherworldlyStarlight chapter 1 . 3/25
Hi, I haven't started reading yet so I cannot comment on the content. Just wanted to let you know that your German is wrong.
"Does this fearful form fascinate you?" translates to
"Reizt Dich diese schreckliche Gestalt?" or maybe "Reizt Sie diese schreckliche Gestalt?"
I would use the first version though as the second one is the very polite form of speaking.
I also would use "schreckliche Gestalt" as ängstlich implies that the speaker is afraid and not imposing the fear.
Melita chapter 1 . 3/17
I liked the idea of Jareth being a darker elemental force, I can accept the development of events, but I totally disliked the way you described it. Sorry.
Description of a rape in such detail does not agree with me, because that's what it essetially was, if I understand your interpretation right and if Sarah feels in your story the way she feels, because I do not feel ANY partiality on her behalf (when she is by her senses) in relation to Jareth. And her under Jareth's spell and in her right mind are totally disconnected.
That is what bothers me - Sarah's abrupt plunge in sheer terror (at least that is what I get from your description), when she meets Jareth for the first time.
kellyn1604 chapter 2 . 2/9
So, this is the second or third time I am reading this and I finally, listened to the song. That song is creepy as hell, and now I am seriously feeling anxiety knowing what is going to happen.

Other readers, if you have not listened to it. Google it. It will change your reading experience.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Hello, I'm not sure if you are still active, but I just want to let you know that that was a stunning blend of etheral horror. I nearly didn't finish this story because the initial chapters left me confused and I quit the story only to come back a year later and I'm glad I did. Are you going to continue it or give more?
cypris88 chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Wow, what a ride. Incredible story!
cypris88 chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Such beautiful writing! Falling in love with this story already.
Kagami Sorciere chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
Holy shit. What did I just... D:
babyvfan chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
...wow is all I can say. Just wow
babyvfan chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
How damn is all I can say
babyvfan chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
I know I said it before but I really need to say it again. HOT DAMN. You mean Jareth basically killed Sarah (with her giving herself to him) and now she won't remember anything when she wakes up?
babyvfan chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Okay. Unlike the previous chapter, I know exactly what to say about this one: HOT. DAMN
babyvfan chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
This should be interesting. Though your warning is making me think things are gonna be bumpy-and not in a good way
babyvfan chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Okay...not too sure what to make of that chapter other than wow
babyvfan chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Oh, you mean this thing is actually a song? Interesting