Reviews for Erlkönig
Amazing chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
This was very different from other Labyrinth fan fics I've read. In a good way! I quite enjoyed it. You wrote it very well, well enough to make me want to just keep reading even though I had homework that I needed to get done... lol.. oh well.

I actually quite liked how you ended it. It was sad, but happy at the same time. Towards the end I started listening to different works by Shubert. It fit the story well.

Kudos to a job well done!
Ismira Daugene chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
I'm lovin' the story so far. I keep picturing this back gravel road with -30 degrees and snow falling. Then I have to remind myself that it's actually only 30 above zero and there is no need to shiver... lol.

As to your thought that it's taking so long to get from point A to point B, I don't think it is. As much as I love scenes with Jareth, I think what you have in here is necessary for the atmosphere of the story and sets everything up nicely for the reader to truly visualize the writing.

Great job, gonna read more but I need sleep now.
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I love the way you describe things. It's not so much that it's overwhelming but it's just enough to know what's going on. I especially liked your descriptions of the music and how it washed over Sarah. Can't wait to keep reading!

Oh and by the by, is this set in St. Paul, Minnesota? (I live in MN...)
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
I liked this one also, but i agree with you that it is time you let Sarah win... can't wait for that one.
pnutbutternhelen chapter 16 . 2/6/2010
wah!

i'm sad it ended, yet contempt for now. I spent my whole reading your lovely fanfic (right not it's 1:18 am sunday morning, and I have to wake up early for church)

but it was worth staying up late, the story defiantly will give me good dreams to sleep with. tee hee ]
pnutbutternhelen chapter 14 . 2/6/2010
aww ended already?

I certainly do feel there should be more to it.
pnutbutternhelen chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
her hallucinations or dreams, w/e they are called are twisted and creepy yet very exciting.
pnutbutternhelen chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
I actually found the ending of this chapter very moving and sad, I honestly don't know why. Kinda made me teary ]
pnutbutternhelen chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
I certainly know the ending of the song/poem (google)

The story just builds and builds, I can never get enough.
pnutbutternhelen chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Hah, evil-Jareth. Just the way I like it :D
pnutbutternhelen chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
that was by far, the most exciting chapter I have ever read! Nothing is compared to how you create and write your stories! It was enjoyable to read, and I honestly do think you write as if it was a book. You are truly the greatest.
pnutbutternhelen chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
"I think not"

bwahahah
pnutbutternhelen chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
fantastic and lovely, you write with great detail. It's what all readers want to read, the story just pulls me in and won't let me go.
pnutbutternhelen chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
"For it is a song, nothing more"

xD
persephonalpomegranategmail.c chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I might've left a review before, I can't quite remember, but I read this story a while back and, like everyone else, found it most original, chilling, frightening, and involving. It reads like a fever dream and makes me at once frustrated and hopeless that even the strongest willed of us, like Sarah, so often end up losing to an evil that you wish were not so in the first place! The reason I came back, though, is because I wanted to ask you a question (you're welcome to email me the answer!)

After having recently read Marlowe's Tragedy of Dr. Faustus, I can't help but wonder if your Jareth interpretation has some strong basings in the character of Mephistophilis - infact, now that I think about it, especially in regards to In a Glass, Darkly. Is this true? The resemblance is too large to be passed over.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »