Reviews for Erlkönig
kellyn1604 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
So, this is the second or third time I am reading this and I finally, listened to the song. That song is creepy as hell, and now I am seriously feeling anxiety knowing what is going to happen.

Other readers, if you have not listened to it. Google it. It will change your reading experience.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Hello, I'm not sure if you are still active, but I just want to let you know that that was a stunning blend of etheral horror. I nearly didn't finish this story because the initial chapters left me confused and I quit the story only to come back a year later and I'm glad I did. Are you going to continue it or give more?
cypris88 chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Wow, what a ride. Incredible story!
cypris88 chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Such beautiful writing! Falling in love with this story already.
Kagami Sorciere chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
Holy shit. What did I just... D:
babyvfan chapter 16 . 10/5/2015
...wow is all I can say. Just wow
babyvfan chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
How damn is all I can say
babyvfan chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
I know I said it before but I really need to say it again. HOT DAMN. You mean Jareth basically killed Sarah (with her giving herself to him) and now she won't remember anything when she wakes up?
babyvfan chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Okay. Unlike the previous chapter, I know exactly what to say about this one: HOT. DAMN
babyvfan chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
This should be interesting. Though your warning is making me think things are gonna be bumpy-and not in a good way
babyvfan chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Okay...not too sure what to make of that chapter other than wow
babyvfan chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Oh, you mean this thing is actually a song? Interesting
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
First chapter in and I'm already liking this story. It was really good, and I have to say I really love your writing style
IWasAFairyPrincessOnceToo chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This has to one of the better Labyrinth fanfiction I've ever read. It makes it clear that by not being human, his concept of the human emotion of love is at best corrupted and at worst thinly-veiled, prideful possessiveness. A lot of fanfiction will have Sarah forgive Jareth in a heartbeat for screwing with her mind and stealing her brother for the sake of fan/author wish fulfillment, making it odd upon second reading when she falls for him. Others will have her hate him for it and slowly build trust and love for him like shes plagued with Stockholm syndrome. I find both unrealistic for her character, however much I like the pair. Here you still satisfy the fan/author wish fulfillment somewhat but having her say that he is attractive to her, but you counter it by showing that that doesn't make him human, loving, or caring. Simply a selfish fae with selfish desires. I found myself hating him and hoping she'd escape centuries later, long after the scene with her daughters, but knowing that it's unrealistic in the context of the story. Yet even though I cheered for Sarah's acts of defiance, Jareth's character intrigued me enough to feel a weird satisfaction in the epilogue (which was promptly destroyed in your A Year and One Day one shot). Fantastic storytelling; thank you.
Kitty chapter 10 . 7/8/2015