Reviews for Erlkönig
Update soon!
Crysith chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Love it, update!
maxwell02 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
oh! this story is perfection! i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. i love a slightly obsessed Jareth! and what Jareth wants, he gets!

please post again soon! ;)
The Faery Dreamer chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Wow.

I really like where this is going.
aeenc chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
what a creep Jareth is, but how fitting. Love, love, loved it.
Skyrere chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
wowow.

powerful.

amazing.

thank you.
Nonsuch chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Absoultely thrilling - and so beautifully dark! Wow, this is amazing, please continue as soon as possible, I can hardly wait!
Sintar chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
OMG that was just too freaking awesome. A very very dark Goblin King indeed, I LOVE IT! And of course I want more. :) So I suppose since you wrote this last chapter that you have the rest of the story in mind now? I do hope so because if this chapter in particular is a tease of whats to come considering Mr. Jareth then I am now your devoted reader ;) I love Dark, possesive Jareths'. They're so sexy XD. Thanks again for the wonderful read.
Solea chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
I. LOVE. IT.

I've never been a fan of the horror genre, but that has to do with the predominance of terrible writing in the genre more than the specific content. Your writing is good so we don't have that problem here.

This was an interesting encounter between J&S. I see this scene on two sides of a coin - practical and spiritual. On the practical side, I'm a little disappointed to see Sarah take the woodland animal route (i.e. skittering out into traffic in a panic and getting flattened), but that is the plot of the song and so we get what we get. I'm also a bit surprised that J hasn't made more of an effort to entice her. Why would any woman go with a man whose mother tried to choke her, whose children tried to drown her, and then who kissed her bloody?

On the other hand, when I abandon my practical, lawyerly thinking, I can admit that the choking, drowing and bloody kisses may be more symptoms of Sarah's resistance to Faerie than actual facts once she resides there permanently. It is entirely possible that J's gifts are well-intended, but that she is unable to accept them in her present human state. She is too busy putting up a fight on a spiritual level.

Even though we all know what's going to happen to her in the end, I'm reading because I am really curious about what you are going to do with that. Do we get the "Dead Silence" gory tongue-ripping ending? Do we get the thoughtful "Donnie Darko" choice?

Okay, now that I've just made myself imagine Jareth as a demon bunnyrabbit I need to stop reviewing because I am getting too deep for myself. Please continue this fic. I am simply fascinated here.
Pika-la-Cynique chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Utterly chilling. Evil, powerful, implacable, intent Jareth, with very clear and very scary intentions. Sarah is way, way, way out of her depth. This is so amazing and creepy. You're doing the haunting old ballad from the Dark Forest justice.

I haven't your way with words to say how much I love this and admire your skills at horror writing. An absolute fave.
yodeladyhoo chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Oh, dear Goddess ! How you took the heart thumping of a horror story and twisted it so fast into a heart thumping of a first kiss ! FANTASTIC !

Oh, this is being marked as a favorite story. This is just too good.

MORE ! ! ! !
PalmyranQueen chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
oh my word. This is intense! I was hyperventilating with Sarah there at the end. I love it; don't stop! I love the music you make reference to, and it's so perfect for Jareth.
hell'spadlock chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Very good I'm going to have an excellent time reading this one
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »