Reviews for Erlkönig
Sin of the Fallen chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
This isn't my usual cup of tea. Not even close. But I think you have a lovely way of writing so thanks for posting!
SasoriTactic chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
YAY!
SasoriTactic chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
JARETH! XD
Tress13 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Such a lovely (yet dark) story! I love Schubert, especially Der Erlkonig (though I'm also quite partial to Der Tod und das Madchen), and Labyrinth, so this was perfect for me!
You may fear that the poem was fraying under the pressure of "the wringer of symbolism", but I think you did a rather good job of connecting the poem to Labyrinth and this piece.
Jenn chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I like anticipation. If I could read the story in one whole sitting I could get a better feel for if the atmospherics are too long/detailed.
Jenn chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Really wonderfully written! Can't wait to get to the following chapters!
BW4eva chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Loved it! I kind of wished it was longer though... :/ But you did a fabolous job. :)
Jangamon chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Even though it was dark, this story was fantastic. A much-needed break from the sugary-sweet Jareth stories. Thank you for writing.
foodaddict chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I stumbled across this fic just now and so far it's absolutely lovely. I know I'm only on Chapter 2 but I'm really pleased that someone put together the Labyrinth/Erlking connection. I heard Erlkonig only once, when I was a child, but it still creeps me out! It doesn't help that I grew up in place where the fairyfolk usually aren't considered benevolent, hahaha. Anyway, I'm excited to read the rest! Thank you for writing this!
Roronoa Emi chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sent this to a friend and decided to re-read it as well. Now I remember why I faved this one. :)
lylabeth 1 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
I find this story confusing, and utterly boring, I don't think this is for me
NPMwuzhere chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This story is getting intense!this is amazing!
midwintersky chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
One of the absolute best fanfics I've ever read of any fandom. Just *everything* about it; I cannot even articulate how amazing this story is. Well done, bloody well done.
Isaha chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Ehm... pardon me, but... I didn't quite understand the story. Somehow I got lost in the middle. I can't recognize what is reality, what is her visions, and everything is so confusing that I can't enjoy the story. Sorry :s
tikkul chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
please, PLEASE come back to this story one day. In this story, Sarah is not a weak or cowering child, she is a fighter. I adore everything about her strength, and she deserves to be free. Jareth cannot win, it's like he has stolen the sun from her rightful place amongst the heavens, his cruelty knows no end, he doesn't deserve her. let her break him, for the sake of every woman trapped in an abusive relationship.

(not to be over dramatic, but if there was ever an example of an abusive relationship, this one would be it. he even wipes her memory so she will be his 'pet' yet again)
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »