Reviews for Life of an Agent
Amaranth Pink chapter 35 . 9/29/2009
I love the fact that you still follow the game's storyline o:
MattsyKun chapter 23 . 5/18/2009
xD Ninja WarriorEPIC WIN

Unbeatable BanzukeEPIC WIN SQUARED xD

...ninjas are better xD
Orga-Coaty chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I just love this story... *_*

...

And I don't even understand every word, 'cuz I'm from Germany. I love this fiction anyway! :-3

Thank you very much for every part of this story, I really enjoyed it. :-3

Hm... I guess, I'll read it again. :-D *jumps happily around*
Luthis chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I really like this story, it has a lot of drama and comedy, keep it up. I love it.
FerreTrip chapter 29 . 3/8/2008
Yay! Build-a-Bear! _ (Sorry, had to X3) Interesting plot twist, but...well, sorry to say this, but a little confusing...Great, nonetheless!
CrimsonSkyez chapter 26 . 2/8/2008
I didn't mean it like that. ; I know somebody else said the same thing, too. The one word in Japanese could flow a bit better with the rest of the Japanese if it wasn't translatred from English. I guess the bold can be confusing, or a bit of an eyesore. But it works.

Also... I'm not sure I get why Chieftain randomly passed out. D: But I hope you'll explain next chapter, which I eagerly await for!
FerreTrip chapter 26 . 2/8/2008
Oh, things be getting GOD! New characters...and so begins (or p'rhaps continues?) a plot! Keep up the good work!
Toasty01 chapter 26 . 2/7/2008
OH MY GOSH! My sister thinks Foxx can't swim because she has the life raft, too! But really, I think she just brought it along to help with the rescue of the Carrington sisters...not because she can't swim...just what I think, anyway.

Wow, you're updating really fast...which is a good thing, by the way! Keep going! :D
CrimsonSkyez chapter 25 . 2/6/2008
Wow, that was really cute. I hope you write more. I loved the underlying rivalry between the EBA (especially Kahn, what a jerk lol) and the Ouendan, and J-Yama coming back was really awesome.

I do have to say that while it was cool that you tied in the scenes from the game, it was a bit annoying to go through each time. However, the new songs thrown in were really cool to imagine. Plus, Chieftain calling Hajime 'gaki' made me laugh, as in my fics that is what Hayato calls Ryuuta. XD

I guess the only other big thing was the switching of bold letters to imply Japanese and then the random Japanese you threw in. That kind of defeats the purpose of making them speak in bold. But other than that, I liked how the story flowed. Nice work.
FerreTrip chapter 22 . 1/29/2008
One of my favorite stages (esp. since there's no spinners!)! Awesome, worth the wait!
Luthis chapter 21 . 11/13/2007
I love the ending, it was funny, keep up the good work White Jet.
Taru Rui chapter 21 . 11/5/2007
Huzzah! An update!

I cheered on the inside for the downfall of J-Yama. Lady Luck finally gave up on him, eh? :P Though I'm glad you brought J-Yama back like that (in the fic as a whole), for some reason I really enjoyed seeing a character from one of the stages play such a significant role.

Also, yay for Kahn. (er... kinda? I might be interpreting this wrong - Kahn doesn't completely approve of the Ouendan, correct?)

I'd be scared if I had Bertha in my fridge. o.o;

...but of course, I can't really leave this alone without a little criticism... I hope you don't mind, it's just how I roll ;

Right now, only one thing pops into my mind, and it jumped out at me since you had it in the footnotes in this chapter.

The Japanese. I mean, I realize the Ouendan are from Japan and so it would make sense for them to speak it... but sometimes you've got Japanese words and phrases that are a bit obscure and the flow of the story kinda breaks up a little bit when you run into something like "Soku ikuji nonai" and stop to think "Whoa, what does that mean?"

Though, I would understand even if you used something like "baka" (but I really suggest not using that word much, it generally leaves a bad flavor for me in a fanfic in English)

Also, I'm not really sure about the chef (Papa was what he was called, I think?) being called "Oji-san", though I guess I could assume that (one of) the Ouendan explained the name or something of the sort.

Neh, sorry about the ramble. I tend to do that ;;

Anyway, now that J-Yama's out of the way, I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update~ More EBA/Ouendan fanfic is luv :3
eliasbloodmoon chapter 18 . 8/25/2007
I love this story. Ever since I got EBA, and an account on this site, I've been reading this story, and I gotta say, you are great at writing EBA fics. I'll be over here taking notes for my own random fics.
AbysmalFeather73 chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
This is an excellent story myself. If iNis wants to go and novelize EBA and Ouendan, they should take some cues from you.

The story itself not only flows smoothly with the missions that get re-introduced, but it also fills in the down-times that the Agents and Ouendans go through. I doubt I'll match up to you in terms of making this story seem so dramatic and full of character.

Excellent, and fav'd.
FerreTrip chapter 18 . 7/13/2007
(Sweet, no sign-up needed for a review!)

Dude, this fanfic kicks ASS! This is a very deep and interesting plot-driven EBA fic, indeed! Mine so far sucks-it's just basically me and my fantasies of EBA stages. But you...you novelize EBA and mix in the Ouendan and your own stuff extraordinarilly well! I can't wait for more chapters; I check every day after a few have passed since last you've posted. KEEP. IT. UP! *rock handsign*

As for this chapter, I wondered when you'd have the chefs compete. But MAN, you've just totally made my day with putting in the song of the unbeatable Fatboy Slim, "Weapon of Choice." I'm used to the original version, tho the vid's shorter one prolly works best for EBA. Very interesting choice, too, tho I admit: I made a mock-up note chart for the chorus in school once! XD; And is it really true that hot sauce water lotsa pain?

Anyway, keep it up! And I love the dogs a lot!