Reviews for Fingers Intertwined
Kittens in Paris chapter 6 . 7/17
The part wear Troy and her mom were aloud in the X-ray room is fairly unrealistic because nobody is aloud in the room due to the affects of radiation and the embellishments or fabric.
bmurray23 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Very funny frantic.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Best set of drabbles ever had me up all night reading about troyella goodness. It's hard to find a fanfic as good as this :)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
All this fluff is killing me, I love it x3
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I think I died laughing at the sex part XD gotta love Troy
babyvfan chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Poor Gabi. But her fear is understandable. Life can be so unexpected, you never know if the person you see now will still be here tommorrow.
babyvfan chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Oh my god. I swear to God the most unbelievable things happen when you least expect it.
babyvfan chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I know I probably said this already for the other chapters, but honestly can you blame me? Awww.
babyvfan chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Very interesting game. Is it actually real?
babyvfan chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Not boring. It was basically a typical visit to the doctor.
babyvfan chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Thank you for ending their torture as welll as mine. Nothing I love more than Troyella back and together again.
babyvfan chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Alright, of all things, I didn't see that one coming. In some ways I see where Gabriella is coming from. And, besides, it's a honest reason. Better than saying she wanted to see other people. But I do hate it when they aren't together.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Aww. This one is just as good as the other two. And Troy is such a charming, caring boyfriend.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Aww, baby talking and Troyella mixed together. There's nothing I love more than that.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well...glad to see that problem was taken care of. ;)