Reviews for Gemini
TidusGT chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
beautiful story!
Wishmaker91296 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story, Kakashi never was out of narutoSasuke heart and Kakashi saw how much he loved naruto very sweet
chobits909 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
great story.. if i wasn't so tired, a few tears definitely would have made their way out... :)
Potions for Foxes chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is so cute.

Kakashi as emo. Well that certainly fits in a strange way. What withall the half face hiding haircut. But he's too insane to do anything more than look the part. I can see him freaking everyone/thing out as an emo. So glad he does go to my highschool.

If you've killed Naruto I'll be annoyed, bored, and will still have a lot of time on my hands...

If they both commit suicide expect the same result.

That was so sweet.

But I'm still bored and you have five other stories, many with multi-chapters.
Black-Panther lover chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I loved it, I really loved it. It was so emotion filled and they way you made Kakashi seem so real is unbelieveable. I could never have wrote something as good as this. I hope you continue to write fic, because girl you have the touch that not many have, but all want. Dont waste it and dont let it collect dust, use it and become the best writter there ever was, is, or will be. I know you can do it. Keep up the great work.

-L8ter .
Zion-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
T_T this was ish sad but another weel done! -thumbs up- :D
xOProcrastinator chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Yipe! mad skillz katie xDD
Falling Tears of Death chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
this was so sappy lol

but because it YOU im all for it

alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
AW! That was really nice...I love the ending...awesome!
der kapitan chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
IT'S SO EMO! Emo is bad for the soul. And Kakashi is literally emo. O_o;; Been it made me laugh, so that's okay. XD

But it's god even though you made them emo.

AND OMG THERE'S NO YAOI! THAT'S SO SHOCKING!

!