Reviews for Identity
JustNobody chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
My favorite part of all of these drabbles was the vary last line in 'Coast City'. The echo was very powerful, and it gave an impressive chill as you stopped to consider the implications of that one sentence. The other parts, as always, were great, but I still liked that sentence the best.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Haunting, but brilliant.
Karrde chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Loved your take on the Comicverse's (I guess it's New Earth now) counterparts in the DCAU.

The last chapter puzzled me a bit... is Sue dead because Barry and Hal weren't around with the rest of the League to cast the decisive vote to mindwipe Dr. Light?
The Review Guy chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
Is this going to become a full-fledged story eventually, or is it staying with these drabbles? It seems like it could be pretty good.
Riana1 chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Chilling and brutally effective.
AurorShepard chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Aww...I spritally's, you, Kipling-Nori and alittlesummerwine all seem to be out in full force today with our fics!:)
Flash fan chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Aw, that was sad and sweet. I liket it )
Riana1 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Nice but it be neat to see some context with the JLU world.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
The last line rocked.
AurorShepard chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Hey, GP! Very cool and nice on the mind after a hard day of Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets. :)
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Nice job so far. I like the idea behind it. Very interesting!

Can't wait to read more!
Dezzie chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
I have an account: Jumptype. I'm just way too lazy to log in.

Anyway, I really like these. They're really...I guess they're kind of meaningful. I especially love Hal Jordan's drabble thing...I love the mention of his father's jacket.

You're off to a very good start!