Reviews for Ol' Blue Eyes
animearlinefreak chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
this was a great story and I must agree with you very orginal. Looking forward to the next chapter!
XKHEspanolFreakX chapter 12 . 12/25/2009
this is amazing!

i like the relationship with axel and roxas

hope u write more soon!
Cassiesn1 chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
What happened to this story? D:
95girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
your story is very good but I want to clarify some things real quick polio would not normally affect a whole school, before the patient got paralyzed they would get other symptoms like muscle spasms; fatigue; flu-like symptoms; and overall weakness, three it takes many hours for comeplete paralysis to set

but don't take my criticisms to much to heart your story is very good something that I would never dream of writing would be equal but I don't want you to seem like an educated person
Mitsuru Aki chapter 12 . 2/19/2009
I like this fic. The polio idea is interesting, and it's clear you know what you're talking about, which I appreciate. It makes things easier to understand. Poor Roxas has so much going on in this brain right now and Cloud wants to have a little Truth or Truth heart to heart. Well. It should shape up to be an interesting conversation at the very least. XD Update again when you can!
Oro4 chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
oh no! oh no oh no! Roxas needs to stop having these life changing dreams! tho i think Cloud gay as well, which is good stuff! Leon, anyone? And that hint of Demyx and Zexion made me hapy.
Oro4 chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Evil. I gasped and had tears in my eyes at "Sora's dead"
flammula chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
hi w ! Already finished, that was so great ! Roxas' dreams are exceptional xD hehe After that kind of dream I'd feel so embarassed before the person concerned xD

How a sweet chapter x3 Roxas has to recognize his feelings with more sincerity _ !

well, I seem impatient but in fact I think it's good to wait..

take your time, it's always worth the wait x3

Bye !
raindrops on roses7 chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
I'm so glad you posted a new chapter! I had actually just thought yesterday that I hoped this story would be updated soon, and here it is! ...are you psycic?

Anyway! Poor Roxas can't have a private wet dream! And I love your Cloud.

I'll be happily anticipating the next chapter.
scarredvines chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
I love the setting of this story-very different from what I've read. I've also never read a story with polio in it. So, to me, this story is very original from the other stories I see on here. I really like it! Can't wait for more... -Silver
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 11 . 9/13/2008
Hmm, very interesting and enjoyable, keep it going. ;)
StealerofSporks chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
damn, this is one amazing story. I'm searching for words to describe it...how about, beautifully written, with an amazing focus. The fact that they have polio is one of, what I feel, the greatest part of the story. Not because of the disease itself, but the fact that all of them are fighting to survive. One of the other great things is the time it's set in.

There's still segregation, and homosexuality is DEFINITELY not tolerated, and that makes for a great story about people who are gay. It's not as open as other stories, because in those, it's set in the 21st century, where being gay is just looked over, and there's virtually no discrimination, but it's still there. Especially the SoRiku bits, those were barely noticeable, and became more obvious as time went on.

Which brings me to another point. Your writing. It is absolutely positively superb. I almost cried at times, things were so powerful.

I feel that some criticism is needed, because of the fact that this is such a long review, but I'm drawing up a blank. There are a few typos/grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing that actually falls under the category of critiquing.

Well, I LOVE this story, you're writing, and can't wait for the next update. Have fun at the con you're going to!
orangejuicesmilies chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
OMFG. YAY! RIKU AND SORA ARE TOGETHER! (does happy dance)

ooh. a 'friend-outing'. r ya sure dere rox? :DD

mmph. have fun at the con! can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Ze April chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Aww...Cute! And thanks again. .
Lunar Chasmodai chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
You know, every time I check back to the AkuRoku archives (which isn't very often), this story is updated. And I never have it on alert and I never review, even though I love it.

So anyway: I like the fact that you're honest, about how people act. Some people hate black people. Some people hate gays. Some people are gay. Or can't dance. Or both?

It's refreshing.