Reviews for Crumble
heavenzfiend chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
e enjoyed reading this a lot! the descriptions were very nicely done. these 2 are my favorite couple in FFxii )
cinnabonme chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Nice fic. Honestly I've never thought of them as a couple, but this story makes it sound so sweet and plausible. Thanks for writing.
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow! That was really sweet - I loved it! I especially liked the part where Vaan put his arm around Penelo and her eyes lit up, and Balthier saw it, and how he reacted.

I would love to see you write another balthier/penelo story, you're so good at it! D
RJJJ chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh, it was really cute!
Ceville chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aww...

SO CUTE!

x3

I love Penelo/Balthier pairings.

They're just so different that they're perfect for each other.

I love this story.

Definitely going on my favourite list
korinara chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh, that was simply wonderful. :D I love how you separated this. It was so easy to read and delightful. Perfect thing for a warm Monday night.
eris chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
i love how sweetly everything came together while being short n simple! nicely done :)
Danax chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Oh, I liked this! The way you wrote this was funny, it made me smile and laugh. The fic was very different from others, which made it so nice. :D And finally, finally some Balthier
Unfulfilled's Tony chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
aww! I've never been a big BXP Fan but your story was cute! I really liked it, I will deffinatly read other stories of yours

Tony
SpazKit chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
different way to approach a pairing; I liked it!
K-girl chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I love a good Balthier/Penelo pairing and this is the best that I've read. It was short, cute, and very satisfying. Well done!
Riaeth chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Even though this was a short one, there are a LOT of things I liked.

First off, if I hadn't read your author note about you not being a Balthier/Penelo fan, I would've had no idea.

The 'she was...' before each paragraph, that's nice. I nifty little touch.. Yay!

And the ending. I like that ending.
phedre87 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I really liked your story, there are not enough balthierxpenelo stories. Keep up the good work
VL chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Finally, a new BalthierxPenelo! Good job, though i wish it was longer )
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Cute! I'm not a big Balthier/Penelo fan (as you may have guessed from my stories), but this is really cute. Oh, Drunk!Penelo, you do such crazy things. _ Well done!

Artemis-chan