Reviews for Assorted Drabbles and Ficlets
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 33 . 1/6/2011
Whoa... great one-shots, especially this one.

Keep the good writing.
One Fine Wire chapter 33 . 1/6/2011
I really wish that there were more stories about Miles and Stella on the site. I really love that there are even some questions raised here.

"It was hard to identify bravery anymore with Miles."

For a moment, my mind wondered if perhaps Miles was actually dead, or just kept in a separate part of the prison. Anyway, this was a nice introspection on Stella even though it was brief. :)
Nonsensicalicity chapter 33 . 1/6/2011
These are brilliant!

You have a definite way with words :)
NJay chapter 28 . 1/6/2011
lol, you just love gay flings dont ya?.
NJay chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
... woah.
NJay chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Wow so many people are trending Helga and Gerald relationships now ... yours is a little old though. I like your ficlets n_n.
One Fine Wire chapter 32 . 10/15/2010
I really love that Stinky wanted to be there for Phoebe even though he knew it'd mean that he would die himself in doing it. That act alone really does prove Stinky/Phoebe's love for each other in this alternate universe. I do think the pairing could work, since they would have a lot to learn from each other. Phoebe could teach Stinky a lot intellectually, but Stinky could teach Phoebe how to let loose and love life a little bit. This was a good exploration on an uncommon pairing. :)
One Fine Wire chapter 31 . 10/15/2010
YAY for Gerald/Phoebe goodness. I just love how it's so centered on the two of them. I also like that we see Gerald in a more vulnerable position, because he's often seen as the cool guy who never struggles in life.

In the sense that Arnold balances out Helga's rashness, I think Phoebe mellows Gerald out to an extent, and this fic really showed that.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 32 . 10/15/2010
Whoa. Intense.

Keep the good writing.
One Fine Wire chapter 30 . 10/11/2010
Oh poor Arnold's plane... and poor Arnold that he'll have to get a new one. But I do like the Curly/Eugene... and I do think that Curly helps Eugene get out of his shell a lot and show him that anything is possible.

So if you've gotten through all my reviews, I want to tell you that you are fantastic writer. You're very talented and really know how to construct a story. I hope you'll write more of these drabbles and ficlets, because I enjoyed reading all of them! :)
One Fine Wire chapter 29 . 10/11/2010
AH! I do love good Arnold/Helga fluff that's perfectly balanced. This was a great read, and a perfect glimpse into their married life.

Again, I could picture this scene happening as I read it. :)
One Fine Wire chapter 28 . 10/11/2010
Haha! I can, oddly picture Helga and Lila making out in the janitor's closet. And their personalities were perfect and really matched how they would react to getting caught. :)

It was funny, but I couldn't help but feel bad for Arnold.
One Fine Wire chapter 27 . 10/11/2010
Helga and Gerald as spies. It's not hard for me to picture that... I also like that Helga's more daring than Gerald is. :)
One Fine Wire chapter 26 . 10/11/2010
"Arnold never felt more away."

Those words really do describe this fic perfectly... he feels so far away from everyone and from those he grew up with, especially now. However, it does make me wonder if maybe Gerald/Helga were caught in a one-time thing or if it's really permanent. It'd be interesting if it was a one-time thing that got taken out of context, because I do see Gerald and Helga turning to each other because they both miss the very same person whose close to the both of them. Again, nice mystery there.
One Fine Wire chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
Hahaha! I knew that Curly/Eugene would be very theatrical and very out there. I love that this drabble showed that. It also seems that Curly is Eugene's good luck charm, because he hasn't fallen down yet.

I like to think that Curly is the one who keeps Eugene up and from falling. :)