Reviews for Brothers in Blood
GayRon chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Good fic, I liked it.

re question: Why not both brotherly love and Wincester?

I happen to love both of it in the same fic.
Winchester-Directioner chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
BOTH! i love sweet brotherly moments, but they r also very cute when they're a couple.
Daydream Nation chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
I like your humor. But the ending was lame. ;P
roxy071288 chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
O.O ...I need to say...I. Love. You. (not in the creepy way, but in the you-just-fulfilled-my-wildest-dreams-with-this-story way...)
hytare chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
wah! i love wincest!, i will be very happy to read another fic of this adorables brothers!

if you dont want to write wincest...the sweet brotherly moments works too! jjejeje

i will be waiting your next fic!

atte.

hytare

pd. you write nice! i love this fic, the final too, even when i though you will kill sammy! wah
crazyisgood4792 chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
I really liked this story. It may have been a bit weird in some places but that made it so good. The sweet brotherly moments or the other one either will do. Hope your next fan fiction is as good as this one.
Dean's Little Secret chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
what a sweet ending :)
crazyisgood4792 chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Wow I really love it so far

I only just started on fan fiction

Yours is so much better than my idea of what to write about but i'll try to perfect mine

Hopefully it will be as gd as this
Gray Aibou chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
Woulda been more awesome if Dean fought through it lol. But still wonderfully written and spiffy. Alot better than I can do -_- Damn my mind.
Tarpelion chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
The pace is just fine :o) But, please, did you have to end with a cliffie! And what a cliffie it was...This story goes to the favorites section. Now, get moving and update asap!
Dean's Little Secret chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
Cliff hanger!
bb1028 chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
i really liked this chapter...update soon )
Gray Aibou chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
T_T Continue lol!
Elaine du Lac chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
of course we liked it! I don't really like Wincest... because, well, I have a sibling and the idea of incest horrifies me... but if it's Dean and Sam, and the scene just lives on the page (in fiction) then it's absolutely interesting! Fun! Update soon! That was a cliffhanger there! You are a cruel person. Update soon!
mollieclarke chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
great cliffhanger at the end

plz update soon