Reviews for Did You Know?
Ino Death chapter 1 . 1/23
:D Great ending! :) I really liked this. Nice smut too by the way!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hawt... Now I'm hungry for some chocolates !
YaoiCandy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was a sexy awesome story i loved it though i wish the sex scene would have been a little longer but other than that it was GREAT KEEP IT UP! :3
FaNdOm BiTcHsLaP chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
now this is what i really needed!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
lol, how clever grimmjow.
IchiRukiFan200 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Damn that was hawt (**) Chocolate is a natural aphrodisiac huh...I'll have to bring that up with my boyfriend ;)
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I laughed so hard on the part where Isshin threw Grimm out of the window. It's so hilarious even though the common sense is to capture the rapist not letting them away :lol:
Racey chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Very good. LoL, as well as funny!

A sequel sounds nice!

Racey
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
OMG that was funny!

Poor Ichi...having Isshin burst in the room like that! xD I can just imagine his face :P
j7nX chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I really loved reading this story, it was so hot and sexy :) You've done a really good job with it ;)
crazykittylover chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aphrodisiac-lolz wooh thats just lolz dude!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
XD very hot foreplay with the chocolate and i lol-ed all over the place with the memory sequence with Isshin. XD effing hilariously brilliant! smoking hawt lemon! whew! XD i love the last line! definate a favorite story!
Crescent Luna Moon chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
X3 I love GrimmIchi they arenao cute together thank you for amking this and hey I leaned a new word today XD anyway thank you for making this story ** :3
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hello!I really like this fic a lot!My god, the flashback with Ichigo's father was so hilarious XDXD Ichigo nearly faints with all of this, ne?XD By the way, do you know that chocolate, above being an aphrodisiac, it's also one of the favorites meals or food of Ichigo?Tite Kubo says it in the description of the characters that are at the end of the comics XD. Well, your fic was very very good and I really hope you'll write a sequel soon!You write the characters and the plot very well!Continue writing your !
Ritz225 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Gah! Ichigo's dad! The horror...

Anyways, I love this pairing, even though Grimm was so ooc. Oh well, that just makes them cuter :)

Sequel!