Reviews for Ranmaification
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
fantastic! i love it and the solutions for ukyo and shampoo were very clever, both girls got the sort of ranma that they always imagined and akane was very well handled and well written also and i love the description of her ring

the way to "cure" mousse and ryoga was very clever as well and i'm glad that ranma and herb are on decent terms
Bree R chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
A very well written and good story. Thanks for sharing it.
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Seems like a good story, that's creative and well researched facts
aynomayac chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
i quite enjoyed this one. the solutions were amazing, mostly the management of waters.

thank you. keep writing

ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
"You think it was unfair for Shampoo and Ukyo? I say that what they don’t know can’t hurt them."

Something every Shampoo and Ukyou shipper always overlook. If Akane is too controlling and shallow, then Shampoo and Ukyou are doubly so. They want an idealized version of Ranma and can't accept any compromise in that regard. Shampoo is especially guilty of this.

When Ranma had his strength stolen, Ukyou told him she would take care of him and they would live out her idyllic life, with Ukyou running the shop while the weakened Ranma would be relegated to rearing their children. Anyone sane see Ranma being happy with that? Didn't think so.

When Ranma lost all hope for a cure to the weakness moxibustion, Akane planned on accompanying him as he intended to wander the world either seeking a cure or regaining his strength through some other method. She was giving up her life, just to try and help him fix his.

For all of her bitchiness, she has alot of moments like these, where she will blantantly risk her life for his. Giving Ranma the last antidote ward when Pink and Link poisoned them (fully expecting herself to die in the process) and even helping him unconciously after she'd been turned into a doll by Saffron's flame staff.

She easily outclasses Shampoo and Ukyou in this regard. When Ranma is in trouble, they'll gladly leap to his defense or to avenge him, but they've never had the oppurtunity to actually risk their lives for him (Ukyou has never been in any real danger of dying, not even when Konatsu's step family had kidnapped her).

Nor has Akane ever tried to kill or seriously injure someone who was completely defenseless. Shampoo, well, enough said there, and even Ukyou has tried it. When Nabiki was Ranma's finacee, Ukyou at first wanted to just spook her into giving up the engagement, but when Kodachi suggested simply killing Nabiki, she joined her and Shampoo into trying to kill the middle Tendo sister. She was throwing her mini-spatula shuriken hard enough to hurt even Ranma when he blocked them with his body for Nabiki, and Ukyou was even trying to order Ranma to stop defending her.

I used to utterly loathe Akane, but after reading through the entire series, I see she's had quite a few heroine moments that somewhat mitigate her actions. She still needs to do something about her temper. Personally, I think she needs some situation where Ranma is seemingly dead (or where it appears she'll lose him for good), like when he thought she died at Jusendo. That would really open her eyes.
PPMKatie chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Brilliant! Well done!
PhiloWorm chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Quite the complex bunny that one, what did it do, go to college or something?

Fun it was no matter how you view it.
allen-f-ross chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Yes a unique solution to Ranma's honor dilemma.

Is there deceptions in this, yes and no. Did either Shampoo or Ukyo really know Ranma? I don't think so. I think they were in love/obsessed with the idea of Ranma. They got what they wanted, the form of Ranma and a man that would love and cherish them. Would either of the men do this for the women they loved/obsessed over? Another dive into the murky deeps of the mind that is not clear in the canon. Still it is a writer's prerogative to make such judgments and our, the reader's to decide if we buy it or not. I am saving this one, so for now, I buy it. Just don't try and sell me the Nermia Bridge.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
A unique solution. I've seen the Akaneichuan used to fool Ranma, but never this. Good job!

However, there's one thing missing. Akane and/or Nabiki learning that 'Ranma' was seen in the company of Shampoo and/or Ukyo. Then Ranma trying desperately to convince them that his solution *wasn't* to use drowned twin water to make enough Ranmas to marry everybody. You know how the Tendos like to jump to conclusions.
The Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Who cares about the mechanics of the springs, they're the product of an elderly woman with an overactive imagination anyway _. All I care about was that this story was really nice. Now get back to writing interesting times! o(_O!