Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
embrewing chapter 9 . 8/30
so far it has been great, true shame it wasn't ever finished.
love how you were able to stay in character so well for many of the characters.
embrewing chapter 6 . 8/30
jesus this has been fucking perfect so far, where has this been all my life, pity it's so short.
kh chapter 9 . 8/12
love the story
IamKroGan1 chapter 6 . 8/9
I've got say this was a fun chapter. The Batman POV is the best writing I've read from your stories...so far.
Star wars reference?
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 6 . 7/10
The thing is that all the information for his conspiracy fits! Its freaking hilarious. If everyone gets a portrait does that mean James has one too? Is the Headmaster going to put James' memories into Bruce?
Why are the best fics always abandoned!?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 6/6
this fic is a lot of fun. i've been doubled over laughing at the escalating misconceptions.

please update soon!
DUN DUN DUUUUUNN chapter 8 . 4/6
STAR WARS CONFIRMED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WyrdeDragon chapter 1 . 3/17
Damn, this is amazing. I hope you come back to this sometime soon.

I love how Batman is so brilliant, but so very wrong.

I also love how Ivy and Harry's relationship is developing. I want to see where they go from here.
Peacemaren chapter 9 . 3/8
...This is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.
...I have decided I desperately need more before I explode from the sheer need of such an awesome story.

Please, for the love of Pamela Lillian-Lily Isley-Potter nee Evans a.k.a. Poison Ivy, a Little Gardener with the most Gorgeous Green Eyes, and Darth Batman, please update. I will be your friend forever if you do.

With Many Thanks and Much Applause For A Fantastic Story,
Peacemaren
THIS IS AMAZING WOW! I’ll be honest, I wasn’t very sure how you were going to make all of this work, but it flows really well, great job!
The Spirits Demise chapter 1 . 1/21
so... moar?
AilingStar chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
Oh. My. God.
Batman, master of overthinking things!
Motherofthehorde chapter 9 . 11/18/2017