Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Absolutely fucking retarded go kill your self and take this piece of shit with you.
EJHowell chapter 1 . 3/17
I don't know why but I find tge summary hilarious.
AtomicSpace chapter 3 . 3/9
i imagined snape getting eaten like a fatman eating a donut in a cartoon setting and i was dying
Kian Xki chapter 9 . 1/28
Nothing to make you laugh like a little bit of genocide

XD

Join the Light side! It is inevitable

Nooo!

XD
Anitode chapter 7 . 10/19/2020
Oh my god! XD I love how everyone says Snape was suicidal
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
I’ve started shipping Harley and Padfoot because of this story. The potential prank war/duel for the lady’s affection would be epic. Padfoot vs Joker.
MysticRising chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Out of all of DC, I quite like batman the most. And the idea of a crossover where Bruce has a secret son who is a character in another series (or mistaken to be his son) has so much potential.
This series was loosely based on following an actual story, but it was stupidly funny how everything worked out. 'The headmaster' 'Lily is alive' 'the star wars reference' and batman being funny (like how? How did you keep his character and make him funny?) all contributed to on3 amusing story. And (my favorite) it didn't actually feature Harry potter, but Ivy. I get sick of HP in HP crossovers. You did great making something unique.
Luna the Lunadragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Ooof this fic is older than meeeee
Ayako-Nee-chan chapter 8 . 6/17/2020
Ahhhhhh!

I like this fic even though it's unfortunately..kind of deader than deader given that it's 2020 now, but if you, the author, is even alive, I hope you at least plop out a chapter or multiple chapters in the present day even, I just want some sense of satisfying closure of this interesting misunderstanding.
HazelBarnes chapter 9 . 3/13/2020
I absolutely love this! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2020
You abandoned... :(
idea chapter 6 . 12/31/2019
Oh my g o d. Author you're brilliant.
ohheylookitsanidiot chapter 9 . 12/24/2019
This is a rather wonderful story, and I would politely request for more and enquirer about what has happened— kinda concerned that it just cut off like that honestly— but for the fact that it’s literally been over ten years since the last update, haha. But anyways, if you ever see this I just wanted you to know that this is absolutely fantastic and I adore the way you write the Gotham’s rogues— and Batman of course too. Can’t forget good ole’ Batsy, you did really well with him. The way you wrote him was hilarious and I’m really glad I stumbled upon this story. Thank you for writing this— ciao!

-anidiot
Toffeecat15 chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
I do feel kinda bad for Mrs Figg in these types of crossovers
Badpressure chapter 9 . 7/7/2019
Sad that there haven't been any updates. Would very much enjoy more, but if the muse is gone, then it's gone. Thanks for the story thus far. :)
1,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »