Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
loretta537 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
this is a great story, i hope you continue it one day
Splendid Skye XIII chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Whoo! What a ride!

(An official endorsment from Splendid Skye Inc.)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
very nice
Mathematical Dragon chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
I hope a plot bunny bites you soon for this story! It's very fun to see Lily/Pamela take care of Harry and that she went off to rescue Sirius and loot her enemies' vaults. :) So appropriate for the merged personality! And that Malfoy thinks Bruce is James Potter is pretty amusing - any chance he'll get injected with some of James' memories in a similar way to what happened to Lily/Pamela? Sirius might make a good foster father for Harry & sidekick for Ivy. I'd love to see an update!
akitty chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Whee! This story is WAY too good to give up on. Please, pretty please, could you find it in your heart to update?
deathhides chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
pretty good
luna sanguine chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Star wars moment
luna sanguine chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Wrong conclusions are fun insert troll face and me gusta face please and thank you
kh chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
all of your hp fics are amazing and i hope you will continue on them!
P chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Wow, Batman's own skill are the thing that are driving him crazy. What happens when he learns Harry isn't his son?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I like Poison Ivy.

~ a serum she'd used on Harley Quinn once before, one which had given her an immunity to all toxins and poisons.

Curious.

~ Imagine! A child, afraid of the Bat! Oh, this was too rich!

Yesss.

Albus is insane to think Ivy is Lily.

~ The thing about killing Snape is that it's so deeply soul-satisfying that no one can do it just once!

No! Well, as long as you show him insane, and completely unredeemable, I might agree with this point of view, but your character is not true Severus Snape.

~ Why, she would be restored to near perfect health within days!

Strange...

Alfred's implication is untrue and insane.

Batman's theory is brilliant... and false. And Bat kidnapping the child (who is obviously comfortable with Ivy) asks for trouble.

~ There was no way Poison Ivy would keep a child like this. There was a plot here deeper than any he'd previously been suspecting.

Agree. And who is Lex Luthor?

~ "No, Harry," Batman stalked forward, then extended a glove to help lift him off of the floor. "I am your father."

False-false-false... But why not? James is dead, so why shouldn't Batsy take his place? As long as he doesn't separate Harry from Ivy, that is.

~ "I think," Selina Kyle purred. "That the best factor in this scheme's favor is that Batsy can't even find the place we are to be robbing."

Agree.

~ Rogues didn't imagine they'd be able to do this second time, so they were doing a thorough job of it! They also emptied out the Ministry's accounts.

Brilliant. And I like Riddler.

~ Eddie was actually having a grand old time placing graffiti on the walls very subtly blaming everything on the Headmaster.

Excellent.

Thank you.
LunaSlashSea chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love this story. Please continue it!
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
this is bloody awesome and hilarious and YOU HAVE TO FINISH/CONTINUE THIS! SO AMAZING! your writing style is hysterical and spectacular, and all your twists and turns are fantastic! keep up the amazing work... PLEASE!

-Violet Fire

...I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good...
Fox Boss chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Oh My God. This is epic! Can't wait to see what Harry does when he finds a girl he likes, especially if it's a heroine.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
I love this story but are you going to continue it?
1,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »