Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
GO IVY
To the TARDIS chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
awwwwwwwwwww :D
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
HARRY THAT IS POISION IVY! (best super villain ever) but you didn't know so...sorry
love thestory
Molochai chapter 4 . 12/15/2012

Absolutely brilliant line! Story looks pretty good so far.
Wraith chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Love it, update?
Mesterio chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Love this story. Amazing use of all the villains in an almost aunt/uncle likeness to Harry. I guess he does have a family now! They may be all insane, but at least its better than the Dursleys. Can't wait for the next update!
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
What a wonderful story! I wish it wasn't abandoned.
My favorite parts were Batman 'deducing' Harry's identity, Dumbledore identified as supervillain (well, with his lies and manipulations he isn't much better) and Harry adapting among Gotham's Rogues.
n chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
sir im laughing so hard from bruces detective rant it is not even funny
6-6 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
It's really too bad this appears to be abandoned, because reading it has been a laugh. Ah well, such is the way of the world. Easily gotten, easily lost and all that.
6-6 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Blatant Darth Vader rip-off there with the "I am your father." bit. I say that, but I also say this: I liked it. It fits with the tone of the story, lol.

And thus, more insanity will ensue!
6-6 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Oh wow, Batman sure is smart. So smart he loops around into stupid, in this case. Or perhaps describing it as overthinking the situation and seeing what you expect to see would fit better. In any case, it sure sounds like Bats has managed to convince himself rather firmly of the 'truth', lol.

Superman's vulnerability to magic is something I had almost forgotten. lol, kiddie Harry decking the Man of Steel with a stunner is a funny mental image, if I may say so.
6-6 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
"The thing about killing Snape is that it's so deeply soul-satisfying that no one can do it just once!"

Oh, I agree so very much with that sentiment. Kill him. Painfully, slowly and so many times as you can manage! Heap some irony into it if you can, just to make it even better.

Oh, a Pamela Isley with Lily Evan's memories and perhaps part of her personality? Maybe even some magic? Or maybe more than just 'some'... Ow, someone's going to regret that one. Probably not Harry, though.
Enerael chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Deliciously crazy.
I approve!
I would really, really like to see this go on and how far it could get. I hope you will continue this story.
Good work!
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
It's so sad that this story seems abandoned. :(( The plot just begs to be written! I hope someday, it gets finished. Great story!
1,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »