Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
bookworm182 chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
awesome! loved the star wars reverance
gnome-goddess-cat chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This story is brilliant! It's a shame it won't be finished.
Stygian Styx chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
I'm getting the feeling that this is probably abandoned, but quite good so far anyway.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Really good please update soon!
Trystin Fiarra Malfoy chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
This is awesome! Please please please update soon! I love the villains. They're always my favorite and mixed with Harry Potter this is even better. BTW how did snape survive Ivan this time around? Don't forget about us fans!
Coko chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
I love you. Eternally. I just... love you... This story...god it's like crack. I'm illin' man. For the love of god and all that's holy, you gotta fix me up with more...
rianifitria chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
It's truly sad when these criminals actually take care of Harry and made him happier more than the good guys.

And why is Sirius helping Ivy? Sure, she break him out of jail, but he's not a bad guy. He won't go for robbing Gringotts.
Crystal M. Key chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
I love this story; I haven't stopped laughing since chapter two! Please update!
namingsucks chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
This is really really good. The only question is do you plan on continuing this fanfic. It is really a amazing piece and you should consider continuing it or putting it up for adoption if you can't. Please update soon
Anon-629 chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
I have to say a fun read all around. And hope to see you return to it only to see the reaction to the bank job as well as batman's attempt to get custody of harry.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Heh, my personal thought about the Potter thing is that JK Rowling named everything after plants to make SURE it followed a theme. After all, Hedwig (or Head-wig) and Harry (or Hair-y)? Wow.. Yeah. Knockturn Alley (Nocturnally) Diagon Alley (Diagonally) and the endless names that just happen to describe people SO well, plus bunches of other oincidences...shutting up now.
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Love the way tour messing with peoples minds.

this is just an idea

"bruce being from the squib line of potter"
Silvanatri chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
i don't know, no offence but this seems to be written by someone with a wierd emagination.

I guess you are writing this from the commics perspective cuz i have only watched the movies and shows of these villians and i have no clue on half of what your talking about.
Whatmesage chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
This is insane, I love it.
Lady Avotil chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Hi!_

Oh, this was just priceless to rad! And Dumbles will be blamed for all of it! Fantastic!_

I wonder how Harry handled the Penguin...Better than the goblins handled that SmileX, for sure!*laughs* Oh, you have a very good sense of humour, I'll give you that. A good imagination and great writing skills as well._

I am also curious as to what happened with the Dursleys. I mean, were they arrested? Were they shipped off to Arkham because they were already once there?_

I can't wait to see Dumbles' reaction whgen the goblins blame him for everything that happened at Gringotts. Sirius' thoughts on the "new" Lily and the bank heist they did would also be interesting to read._

Well, as I said before, keep up the great work and please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I can't wait to see what happens next!_
1,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »