Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
wo chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
epic
QueenDrakon chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
This story is absolutely hilarious and amazing! BUt you haven't updated in forever! UPdate soon!
Vicki219 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Cool story so far. Hope you update some more soon.
fanficreader2842 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
The abuse towards Harry is very overstated in comparison to canon. Yet the Dursley-Bashing is very satisfying.
chris chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
cool life the universe and everything gives you the time and inspiration to complete it.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I see a flaw in Batman's line of logic. She named him Harry because they had the same color hair. So if they'd had the same eyes she would've named him what? Emerald? Pretty-Eye?
madeyemarauder chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Yes, just who are you? You seem to have as manyaccounts as BHP.
madeyemarauder chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Snape didn't last long. I presume you don't like him.
madeyemarauder chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It sounds as if Minerva will visit him some time, though I suppose it won't be until he turns 11.
Pirate-Kat chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Omg! This story is truly amazing! Can't wait for the next update! This is now on my favorite list!
graceless dance chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
It was so good-
...my hopes for an update are crushed XD
Kythorian chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Awww...really too bad this was abandoned. It was a great story. Very funny, and quite interesting so far. I hope you come back to it some day.
Kythorian chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
*laughs* that is clever. I can actually see that whole convoluted mess being a scheme Poison Ivy might have actually attempted. And all the facts fit. They just happen to be misinterpreted. Very nice.
misminor chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
"I am your father."

LMAO!

I can totally see Ivy milking this for all it's worth if/when she finds out about this XDD
To the TARDIS chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
please...more...please? I'm in love with this, plus I want to know the riddles
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »