Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
SlowMercury chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
This story gives me great joy; it is bizarre and ridiculous and wonderful. I especially liked all the variations on "henchkids." I hope all the familial troubles between Ivy/Lily, Harry and Batman work out. And, of course, now I want to hear how Catwoman takes the news of her sometime-love interest's lovechild. If you ever write more of this, I'd be delighted to read it.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Not a bad start.

Fun fact: Britain had their own version of Batman, called the Knight. He's kind of obscure, though.
daled73 chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
That wasn't nice. You got us all addicted to your incredible story and then we see you haven't added to it in five, count 'em, 5 years!
isn't over 1500 reviews ona nine chapter story enough to motivate you to finish it?
MadamShinigami chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
This is so The Empire Strikes Back.
Laira Evans chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Batman Sherlock Holmes an extra dash of paranoia?
falcongal chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Ok that was a star wars moment. Get it huh. You know "Luke I am your father.".
Joe chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Excellent chapter! I love the Star Wars reference at the end
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Brilliant story, I'm just a little sad that you haven't updated since 2007! Any chance of you picking this fic up again?
Either way great story!
Ciao
arekay chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Really Brilliant.
GenoBeast chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
A very entertaining story you had put together so far...
Dymian chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Please more! Please? *offers you a cookie*
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Reading this, one has to feel sorry for the British Wizarding World - Gringotts is their only bank, and it would be enormously surprising if it were insured.

Insurance, after all, is one of the big reasons why most people don't think of bank robbing as being particularly evil... if you rob an insured bank (and most modern banks *are* insured), their insurer takes most of the loss, not the bank, nor the bank's customers.
Araytigre chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
This was a lot of fun, and it had a LOT of potential. Too bad you were unable to continue it. I could SEE that it would have been a blast to write, as long as you could keep from ROFLYAO!, while the Bat's was jumping to Major conclusions that were TOTALLY WRONG!, and having Harry KO Sup's was perfect (Lex IS going to have fun with this). Cleaning out Gringott's was priceless (except for the part where Harley Kills all the Goblins, that was a bummer, it would have been better if she hadn't done that). I will look up Strike Breaker. Thank You. TTFN
Loki Firefox chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Oh please don't let this be the last! This fic is too awesome to let lie!

Diana and Bruce? Awesome! Pamela as Harry's mom? WIN!

I wait eagerly for the next chapter!
Jonakhensu chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
This is a great story! I really want to see how much more convoluted things can get. That and how the Wizarding World and Goblin Nation will react to everything. Heres hoping inspiration strikes and you get to write more.
1,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »