Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Love the double death. Maybe if they amputate his leg, he can be killed again?

Interesting what you are doing to Ivy. Not sure what will result. An insane Lily Evans? A sane Poison Ivy?

Harry off to play with the Cat. That's got to be fun.

Thanks for creating this. Still loving it!

Tom A.
Tarkas1956 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
What an interesting and original idea! I can't wait to see Lily!Ivy (or is it Pammy!Lily? g ) in action. And you are so right: Snivellus-bashing cannot be overdone! Ditto for ferret- and general Slythergit-bashing, but that lies in the future.

And an intersting future it promises to be, too, if half of the possible ramifications of events in this chapter come to pass. I can see Harry running into Robin (with or without the Bat), possible Harry-Selina interaction (which, given the colour of her eyes and hair, could lead to scenes straight out of classic farce if they're seen together and, say, Harry flees from Batman), and perhaps meetings with other Rogues, especially Harley and Mistah J.

And then there's Hogwarts... given Pammy's obsession with the colour green, she might insist that Harry goes into the House with that colour (which is an awful cliche, but could be fun if Ivan Jr and friends are along for the ride to take care of the Dung Nibblers), or perhaps Hufflepuff since the Herbology Mistress is Head of House; or perhaps Lily will be dominant in that respect, and he'll end up in Gryffindor anyway. All sort of possibilities, and only you know which will happen...

Do tell us ASAP. ;-) And I hope that you will keep the underlying Cat-Tales mythos as background for your world, as it is by far the best version of Batman around since Englehart's work of the late 1970s. The Gotham Post makes the Daily Prophet almost look respectable - _almost_...
The Heretic chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Not bad at all interesting twist to the batman side of things
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Wonderful! Great to see that Snape didn't come through it unscathed, and with what appears to be gettingready to happen to Ivy, I wonder how this will effect her relationship with Harry, as well as the visit to Selena, as Harry is starting to make a bit of a name for himself in the Gotham criminal world, just not a bad one.
Jeremiah Lewis chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Heh. Cool idea. Haven't checked your stuff in a while, so it's nice to see your still writing. Look forward to see the outcome of the Poison Ivy/Lilly Evans thing.
fersakyn chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Great fic! I'm really enjoying the cross-over, and the comedic plot devices. Please update soon!
Puidwen chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
where are you going with the scene at hogwarts with ivy?
KrazieKat chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Gotham's villans can take turns? You amuse me. I hope to see more soon.

If HP's hard to write humor for, just look at the fanfiction, take what you don't like, like "everyone mindlessly follows Dumbledore (which is a TINY bit canon, sad to say)" and use it for humor. I love the way you made everyone believing Poison Ivy as Lily Potter as being plausible. Very well done.
Richard chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
This has been a really fun fic to read. Please keep it going.

Can't wait to see how the mental battle between Pamela and the Lily fragment ends up. Whether Pam managed to get rid of Lily, or if there will be a merger or even a mental mutual understanding between the two.

Harry taking care of Selina. This should be fun especially if the Bat shows up.

And If Harry somehow manages to knocks Batman out even accidently. That would be even funnier.
JuMiKu chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
This is a brilliant story, although I feel mildly sorry for Snape... maybe... a tiny little bit.

Please update this story soon. It's so original! (I mean there are just too few stories out there featuring the insane villians.)
JuMiKu chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
The "Welcome back from Arkham"-party bit made me laugh my head off.

Probably because it does seem to resemble a hotel more than a place for high-security prisoners.
JuMiKu chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Really! The "using the kid as fertilizer"-comment was a mean one. But I think it fit her character very nicely.
Nenagh24 chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Update! I love this story! I can't wait for more! Great job, the plot is awesome and the grammar/spelling is right on! Yay!

~Nenagh
Terris1 chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Great ideas, keep writing. I tried to think anything that you should/could improve, but I was unable to think of anything...
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
I see no-one's plans survive long, that being the nature of battle.

Snape will get all his parts back, of course. It may mean St. Mungo's, but they can cure deboned arms, so getting Snape back up to snuff (and maybe better for the experience) will just take time.

The Sequoia will likely become a Treant given what it grew out of, but the Forbidden Forest will love the sucker.

And I see serious plant magics and mayhem in the near future, as well as a even deeper love for Harry.
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »