Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
syntari chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Can't wait to see what happens next. This is probably the most unique crossover I've seen. Keep up the good work
Strumwulf chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Another good chapter. I like how Dumbledore has twisted several unrelated facts into a new truth. I wonder what the after effects of Lily's and Pamela's fusion will be. I surprised Albus hadn't tried something like this before in an effort to protect Harry. Will Harry finally meet Bruce as he takes of Selina? Looking forward to more.
kagedfox chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
this story is awesome and I can't wait to read more of it soon. Please update again soon. Thanks! _
Quillian chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Wow, this fic is amazing! :) Please, you must continue with it!

Also... exactly which Batman continuity will this be based off of? "Batman: The Animated Series"? It did mention a time when Poison Ivy injected Harley Quinn with some of that stuff for her own health, which happened in that episode where the two girls team up.
brindani chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
The Lily personality transplant was a little unexpected yet has potential as long as it doesn't supersede Ivy's. Of course, that is unlikely as it would defeat the purpose of the story. Still, the appearance of a decent witch without scruples and has ties to Harry makes it likely that she will teach Harry before he goes to school giving him an edge. The fact that magic makes theft a literal snap doesn't hurt either.

Looking good,

brindani
Shakeval chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
oh this is just too good, oh of course she is going to fight dirty and probably even win...but what of the power she would get from those memories, as pommy said she has a magical core

this could be a way harry learns magic and is able to become 'the wizard of gotham'.

heh, hopefully something goes wrong and she is just made more interesting.

afterall she has in a sense almost turned herself into a dryad, it wouldn't be too far a stretch to imagine that her body would begin by absorbing as much nearby magic as possible to complete that proccess, or something along those lines...i wonder, how many of the arkam criminals have the potential for magic, and is it possible that the reason they are sorta unhinged is because of accidents which involved accidental magic?

i'd like to see pamalily turn bats into an actual bat...now that would be funny as.

something i noticed is that pamela was able to identify these 'magical' plants very easily, and apparently lily was a very gifted potions student...how well do you think it would inegrate into her system if she absorbed some memories and rejected some, because she can't fight off everything she just took what she could use and then used what she had learned to expell what she didn't want...poison ivy could become very dangerous but at the same time be confused about who she was at times

or not i don't know what you have planned man.

will be interesting to say the least, bring on the crazy stuff.
Tilius chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Liked the new chapter.
Pan06 chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Hey thanks for the story recomendation, even if it was shameless self promotion. I really enjoyed it, it made me laugh. I hope you update soon

Pan
Rubel chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Cool story. I can't wait to see how it ends up. How much of Lily will be dominant in Ivy? Will she still have her plant powers? Will they be a bit more like Swamp Things?
Professional scatterbrain chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
This is a absolutly wonderful fic - the detail you created, every small mention of plants, the tiny quirks of each villions character - everything was captured so beautifully. I am really enjoying reading this piece of yours and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (hopefully some more Snape related accidents).
PersonaJXT chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
So Poison Ivy now has parts of Lily's personality and memories? Heh, this could get weird. In a good way. Keep up the great work and update soon please!
TheCentauress chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
Whe! This has to be the best running fic of it's type I've seen. Continue it, please!
G chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
..wow.. that's the most interesting plot-twist I've seen in ages! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Fate chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
This is brillient!

I was happily shocked when I checked my email today and found that another chapter had been added to this wonderful story!

I can't wait to see where you take this!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
sweet, still getting better and better
1,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »