Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
that sux..she got caught...
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
grins.. cutesy chappy. heh.. dumbles.. you seem to like bashing him. heh
LynnGryphon chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
This is so damn out there I just have to read it. Especially since you take the time to put some effort into it as proved by the decent spelling/grammar. Keep it up, I already C2'd this, so feel free to check it out.
Honebar chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Oh my.. Lily Ivy.. the green witch.. The world shall know fear in all things green. snort Snape getting eaten 2 times then tree'd. chuckles. I'm liking this alot!
jw chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
wow please keep it up
Krimzonrayne chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
So if people like it, you'd devote more time?

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE... GIVE ME MORE ... BRAIN... I mean UPDATES... UPDATES...

Ahem, anyway, I'm quite amazed with the turn of events... really, to be able to, if somewhat partially, bring back Harry's Mum... that just kick ass... and to do it like that? Well I'm speechless (But still rambling, go figure)

Anyway, at the end of the chapter.. I sense a possible path for Harry of become a custom /villian/ in his own right... this is very interesting...

Rayne
angle wings chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
love it keep going.
Red King chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
This story is wraping my brain into nots trying to guess what's gonna happen, in a good way. at first I thought another raised by

bruce wanye fic, then you pulled a switch with Ivy(who is one of my fav Rouges), too cool I just hope that Ivy/Lily Keeps her plant powers.

keep up the good work.
bookreader chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Wow, this just gets better and better... Snape got snacked on how cool is that? Ivy as Lily? That should be fun.. Can't wait for more! ~rachael~
Frog1 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Interesting, very interesting. Can't wait to read more!
jts360 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
wow, love what you did with Pamela Isley, the results should be fairly interesting. Basically lily will be reborn in her, though it looks to be a twisted and dark rebirth.
Mackon chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Just great! Enjoying every minute so far please update soon.
Stoned Koala chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Re: your author's notes last sentence.

We like it.

We want more of it.

Write more. Don't even contemplate arguing.
Darkcloud02 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
This is a really good crossover. Ive been reading fanfics on this site for years, and i gotta say, you have got creative flair. Damn good work, looking forward to the future chapters.
Nights Silhouette chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
An ok chapter, keep it up.
1,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »