Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
CoffeeNinja chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Awsome, unique, and very funny! Keep up the good work!
Gogolu chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Wow new chapter and pretty good one. Nice.

You have tendency to don't kill people in fics fully, maybe Snape should fully die? Don't make him running gag.

Keep the good work.
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
So when is the big bad Bat going to learn about Harry?
Truel chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Oh my god this story has it's own level of awesome. Seriously.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Huh. So Gotham's resident bombshell is going to be half Poison Ivy-half Lily Evans? Dark Lily? And as for Snape, kill him as often and as painfully as possible.

I'm honstely surprised how cohesive this is, but then again, you ARE the world's only Superspy, so of course you'd be able to work beyond the ken of mere mortals.
Chaosthief1 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
You're moving along at an excellent speed with this story. I take it there isn't a Robin yet in this universe? Since the Graysons survived anyways. I can't wait for little Harry to spend time with Cat-woman. Watch Bats show up to speak with her and Harry lets off a burst of accidental magic. He could make Selina's cat grow to the size of a tiger lol. Or turn the dark knights suit pink so he's less scary. I look forward to the next installment of your great story.

Chaosthief1
annihilation102000 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
It's still very early in the story, but there are many new and good ideas;

I already love it.
Gogolu chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Great story.
Strumwulf chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Another good chapter. I like how you have Dumbledore and Snape show up looking for Harry, and Pamela learns about Harry's past. Will you be letting us know what tipped Dumbledore off that Harry wasn't with the Dursley's anymore? Looking forward to more.
Chaosthief1 chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Excellent story so far. I am looking forward to the next installment. It's good to see you back writing.I always preffered the neutral criminals myself. They can be evil or good when the mood hits. Balance in all things. So will Harry turn out to me more of a Druid than a wizard? Will Basilisk venom have any effect on him? Is the immunity permanent or will he have to have a booster every year or so? So many questions so little time lol. Later.

Chaosthief1
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
smirlys... ivys having lotsa fun. hmm/.. the bat shoudl fear harry.. heh
kirallie chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Ivan ate Snape, YAY! Guess there is some resemblance so while drugged he could confuse them. Surely he'll realise later?
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
It gets more insane, cool. What's bad about that, Normal is very boring. Can't wait
Bobboky chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
very cool
PersonaJXT chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Roflmao. I always wondered how people in the HP universe would do against the criminals in the comic universes. This was pretty funny! Keep up the great work and update asap please!
1,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »