Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Fate chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
*cackles evily*

This is brilliant!

I'm so glad I found this story!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
oh god i just about busted my gut laughing at how funny this chapter is, Ouch, Love the story so far.
Wings of Lead chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I can't wait to see where you take the idea, and how you will run it. I think I should just keep quite on ideas now though, so I don't end up going overboard or some such. This chapter did bring our a wonderful laugh. I love the interaction between Ivy's fellow criminals brought on, even before she showed up.

If Snape somehow survived his encounter with Ivan, how bad a case of Botanophobia would he have?

And I have no clue where you are taking Ivy's identification confusion with Lily, but I can't help but eagerly anticipate the chapters to come to find out.
Luvable Grim chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Gotta say that I like this a lot. Keep up the good work.
Lael Harrington chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh wow, I have been a long time lurker and fan of your work Skysaber but this is easily one of the best and most wonderful stories you have come out with!

I am so glad you are back from sabbatical and writing again. Please dont ever let the idiots of the world get you down again. You were I beleve one of the first authors I found in fanfiction and are still one of the best. Keep up the good work!

A Lurker who has broken the silence.
JVTazz chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
At first i was kinda worried that this was going to suck and be all about Harry taking Robins and then eventually Batmans place or something trite like that. Now after reading it I find myself endlessly eager for the next chapter to see where it goes. Will Ivy go to England soon so Harry can learn magic or will she perhaps find another character to teach him magic. Keep up the excellent work :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Heheh. I know I should be more impressed by the way you're weaving

Lilly/Lilly together for the part, but I can't help but feel a

great sense of joy from Snape being eaten. Of course he's probably

not dead. He's too integral to the plot and too much fun to torture

to kill him off early.
rockpunk92 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
this honestly has to be one of the greatest fics ive ever read.
wingsofeagle chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Most interesting story. Snape becomes plant food that quickly? lol!
Nights Silhouette chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
An ok chapter, keep it up.
CuriousKitty chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Please continue, DC/harry cross overs are soo good!
Krimzonrayne chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Lilly? Oh god... she's bloody brilliant... but how could Dumbledore be so dumb... he KNEW they were dead... didn't he?

You know... this got some real serious potential here..
Vorax chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
This is going great! I can see a little bit of where this is going and I'm looking forward to it. It's great to see you writing again after, and so may years. I can only hope that you'll be with us and writing these wonderful stories for many more years.
Jefferson chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh... what a way to hoodwink the magical world. There remain a few stumbling blocks to it as I see Remus/Sirius/Goblins & any others who may have known Lilly personally. But still an interesting & engaging plot twist. Can't wait to see where you take this twist.
G chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Good chapter. I'm really qurious about this crazy plot twist of yours.
1,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »