Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
jw chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
wow please keep it up
Krimzonrayne chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
So if people like it, you'd devote more time?

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE... GIVE ME MORE ... BRAIN... I mean UPDATES... UPDATES...

Ahem, anyway, I'm quite amazed with the turn of events... really, to be able to, if somewhat partially, bring back Harry's Mum... that just kick ass... and to do it like that? Well I'm speechless (But still rambling, go figure)

Anyway, at the end of the chapter.. I sense a possible path for Harry of become a custom /villian/ in his own right... this is very interesting...

Rayne
angle wings chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
love it keep going.
Red King chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
This story is wraping my brain into nots trying to guess what's gonna happen, in a good way. at first I thought another raised by

bruce wanye fic, then you pulled a switch with Ivy(who is one of my fav Rouges), too cool I just hope that Ivy/Lily Keeps her plant powers.

keep up the good work.
bookreader chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Wow, this just gets better and better... Snape got snacked on how cool is that? Ivy as Lily? That should be fun.. Can't wait for more! ~rachael~
Frog1 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Interesting, very interesting. Can't wait to read more!
jts360 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
wow, love what you did with Pamela Isley, the results should be fairly interesting. Basically lily will be reborn in her, though it looks to be a twisted and dark rebirth.
Mackon chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Just great! Enjoying every minute so far please update soon.
Stoned Koala chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Re: your author's notes last sentence.

We like it.

We want more of it.

Write more. Don't even contemplate arguing.
Darkcloud02 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
This is a really good crossover. Ive been reading fanfics on this site for years, and i gotta say, you have got creative flair. Damn good work, looking forward to the future chapters.
Nights Silhouette chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
An ok chapter, keep it up.
FohkuKohgeki chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Oh man, this can only get better :D. Keep going, 'cause this leaves me grinning every time.
Ranma Hellsing chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
I reaaly like this. It would be neat if Poison Ivy personality became a combination of both hers and Lily's personalities. What would also be fun is if Harry, Harley, and Catwoman went on a resuce mission for her.
Rogue15 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
As usual I cannot really guess where you are going with this but I like it so far.

A get together with harry and the cat. hmm.

Rogue
nantukoprime chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Oh, god...this is just so great!

So many ways it can go, so many plot twists you are adding...

I'm just going to have to sit back, enjoy, and see where this goes.

I particularly like the forced connection you are making between Lily and Poison Ivy, and how Harry is getting to know, mainly, the female villainesses
1,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »