Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Stoned Koala chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Re: your author's notes last sentence.

We like it.

We want more of it.

Write more. Don't even contemplate arguing.
Darkcloud02 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
This is a really good crossover. Ive been reading fanfics on this site for years, and i gotta say, you have got creative flair. Damn good work, looking forward to the future chapters.
Nights Silhouette chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
An ok chapter, keep it up.
FohkuKohgeki chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Oh man, this can only get better :D. Keep going, 'cause this leaves me grinning every time.
Ranma Hellsing chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
I reaaly like this. It would be neat if Poison Ivy personality became a combination of both hers and Lily's personalities. What would also be fun is if Harry, Harley, and Catwoman went on a resuce mission for her.
Rogue15 chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
As usual I cannot really guess where you are going with this but I like it so far.

A get together with harry and the cat. hmm.

Rogue
nantukoprime chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Oh, god...this is just so great!

So many ways it can go, so many plot twists you are adding...

I'm just going to have to sit back, enjoy, and see where this goes.

I particularly like the forced connection you are making between Lily and Poison Ivy, and how Harry is getting to know, mainly, the female villainesses
Kodachi chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Let me be one of the growing numbers that tell you this is a really good story, and I want to see more. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
oh good god i at a loss to think of what the amalgam of Lily and Isley will turn in to should be quite interesting.
Trey Miller chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Yes, keep it going. I'm interested to see what happens from here on out.
Questara chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Yah know, I almost feel a bit sorry for Ivy, I hope Lily doesn't totally overwhelm her.
CoffeeNinja chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Awsome, unique, and very funny! Keep up the good work!
Gogolu chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Wow new chapter and pretty good one. Nice.

You have tendency to don't kill people in fics fully, maybe Snape should fully die? Don't make him running gag.

Keep the good work.
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
So when is the big bad Bat going to learn about Harry?
Truel chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Oh my god this story has it's own level of awesome. Seriously.
1,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »