Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Dorothy chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh my! I don't suppose that Poison Ivy and her Henchkid Harry could get their hands on a Whomping Willow? Or any number of other magical plants. Could be fun!

I am really enjoying this story.
Coranth chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Wo! This is great! Cmon... update! Please? Ahem...

This is a seriously fantastic story. Having Harry raised by Poison Ivy - of all people - is truly twisted. Question: Will Ivy become a somewhat 'good' person now that she has Harry with her? She did save the lives of the Graysons after all. Also, who will she have teach Harry combat? Also, I have an idea: you could have Ivy call in a few favors or debts, perhaps-get her to make some of the other Gotham Villains come in and teach Harry things, i.e. thievery from Catwoman, business/finance from the Penguin, pranks and jokes of the macabre kind from Gotham's Joker, technology from Mr. Freeze or the Riddler, Law from Two-Face, etc. Perhaps the Rogues of Gotham could be like a big extended family to Harry! Just a couple of ideas; I hope that you consider them,as you could do some even more crazy stuff in, this fic with them! Anyways, keep up the great work on this.
FohkuKohgeki chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
This keeps getting better and better :D
JDZ chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
This is a really cool story. I don't think I have ever seen a young Harry become an apprentice villain.. particularly at such a young age. I am of course now wondering whether Poison Ivy will turn out to truly be a guardian to Harry, or someone to use him. Great work... I can't wait to see what else you do.

Thank you for your hard work.
brindani chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh I laughed really hard on this one. The perspective was absolutely perfect with the criminal get-together. It looks like ivy might be turning a new leaf, bad pun, under Harry's influence. Now that they have Dumbldor, Harry has a means to get his magic training, something Ivy will have plenty of ideas for.

Excellent just doesn't do this story justice,

brindani
the-dreamer4 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
This is hilarious ! *grin*

I loved 'henchkid' ... and Snape becoming plant food for Ivan? *snigger*

I figured there was a reason her middle name was Lillian (I've been away from DC since the 70s, so that might really be her middle name, but I didn't remember it ...) ... the Graysons surviving ... that's AU, isn't it? Will Robin still exist?

Twisted, off-the-wall, a very enjoyable ride ...

Waiting anxiously for more,

dreamer
Rift120 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh very interesting.. Very interesting indeed, especially when one must consider that Robin's origins may be much more different this time around... (Seeing as Grayson's parents lived).

A interesting thought is that Ivy may call in a few Magical villians to confirm, gain extra info on the wizarding world aside from Dumbledore...

On a side note I'm wondering if you've considered matchups?

One thought I had might be a young chibi-Raven passing through town, and chibi-Harry catching her meditating... Assuming your using cartoon Titans as abasis, you might even get a nice eventual triangle between Harry, Raven, and Jinx (Ivy and the rogues pushing Harry towards the nice 'villaness' and away from the heroine...heh )

a More crackilicious idea though might have teenage harry stop by jump city and sna ga few dates with Starfire (The rogues supportive, why? He's stealing birdboy's girl!) RObin trying to psoil the date, Ivy interferes, Robin calls in the rest of the titans, Ivy the other rogue, RObin escalates with the batclan, Ivy calls ina few favor from the metropolis set of ne'erdowells... pretty soon your having a huge villian vs Hero conflict while Harry and Starfire continue their date completly unaware...pure crack...
Fate chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
*cackles evily*

This is brilliant!

I'm so glad I found this story!
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
oh god i just about busted my gut laughing at how funny this chapter is, Ouch, Love the story so far.
Wings of Lead chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I can't wait to see where you take the idea, and how you will run it. I think I should just keep quite on ideas now though, so I don't end up going overboard or some such. This chapter did bring our a wonderful laugh. I love the interaction between Ivy's fellow criminals brought on, even before she showed up.

If Snape somehow survived his encounter with Ivan, how bad a case of Botanophobia would he have?

And I have no clue where you are taking Ivy's identification confusion with Lily, but I can't help but eagerly anticipate the chapters to come to find out.
Luvable Grim chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Gotta say that I like this a lot. Keep up the good work.
Lael Harrington chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh wow, I have been a long time lurker and fan of your work Skysaber but this is easily one of the best and most wonderful stories you have come out with!

I am so glad you are back from sabbatical and writing again. Please dont ever let the idiots of the world get you down again. You were I beleve one of the first authors I found in fanfiction and are still one of the best. Keep up the good work!

A Lurker who has broken the silence.
JVTazz chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
At first i was kinda worried that this was going to suck and be all about Harry taking Robins and then eventually Batmans place or something trite like that. Now after reading it I find myself endlessly eager for the next chapter to see where it goes. Will Ivy go to England soon so Harry can learn magic or will she perhaps find another character to teach him magic. Keep up the excellent work :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Heheh. I know I should be more impressed by the way you're weaving

Lilly/Lilly together for the part, but I can't help but feel a

great sense of joy from Snape being eaten. Of course he's probably

not dead. He's too integral to the plot and too much fun to torture

to kill him off early.
rockpunk92 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
this honestly has to be one of the greatest fics ive ever read.
1,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »