Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Beth Weasley chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh dear. As soon as I saw that this was a HP/Batman crossover, I HAD to read it, and I just about died laughing bgefore I got even halfway through the first chapter. I love what you did to the Dursleys. They deserved every bit, the assholes. And all the role-reversals for teh villains and Bats are hilarious as well. I hope you can get more up soon!
Tilius chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Liked the new chapter.
Akira Stridder chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Whoa! Well harry may happen to learn some magic afterall
LunaMazes chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
interesting, very interesting.

At first, I thought Bruce was going to adopt Harry, cos he really has a record of adopting, but I like that it was Poison Ivy take care of him.

Did Snape died?
Gundum M chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
i'm really loveing this now. snape got eaten? what a great bit.
bookreader chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Wow, this is very odd and funny. Not rolling on the ground dieing of laughter funny, but soft smiles all day long funny.

I hope to read more soon as this story is entertaining.

~Rachael~
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Great section, loved seeing how the rouges react to Harry, and the way he described Batman, as well as sfterwards, and what this might mean to Harry and company now, heck, Pam could actually become an even more respected member of society, or go on more of a rampage, whichever she prefered, do hope that Harry will become her favorite.
Strumwulf chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
Good story. I like how you set up Harry's arrival to Gotham and how he survived in Ivy's little garden. I wonder what Bats and the others will make of Ivy's new addition. The little asides to the Dursleys are an excellent touch.
Olfrik chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Fantastic idea! Great that he landed with ivy, too. Please continue. I love your humor.
Lady Threarah chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Nice. And here I was just talking to my friends last night about finding hp/Batman crossovers. She missed this one, but that's okay, since it's now the C2 I subscribe to.

But that really was beautifully written. I hope to see more soon.
HarbingerLady chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
bwa ha ha I'd like to see Batman speechless when Harry calls him a bad bat
Momma Lici chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Hm... Neat take of this one. I would like to see more.
kirallie chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Harry raised by Poison Ivy, this should be interesting. Will he meet batman at some point? Poor bat if he accuses him of kidnapping her! Will he do accidental magic in front of her? KEep up the good work! Glad she gave him the antidote!
Gundum M chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
very intresting idea. i hope you write more
Bobboky chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
awesome, and i cannot wait for more
1,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »