Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
kirallie chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Ivan ate Snape, YAY! Guess there is some resemblance so while drugged he could confuse them. Surely he'll realise later?
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
It gets more insane, cool. What's bad about that, Normal is very boring. Can't wait
Bobboky chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
very cool
PersonaJXT chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Roflmao. I always wondered how people in the HP universe would do against the criminals in the comic universes. This was pretty funny! Keep up the great work and update asap please!
momocolady chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I like it
michael68 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
I liked Rift120’s suggested love triangle between Harry, Raven, and Jinx.

Now that Ivy thinks Harry is a meta-human and wants him trained in combat, are there any tutors or “evil” schools that teach “evil” children with super-powers?

Neville should be Harry’s ARCHRIVAL in Hogwarts. With poor Longbottom being pitied/mocked all his life, Harry outshining Neville in the one subject he knows he has any talent in might send him over the edge. To quote the JOKER: “All it takes to separate the nuts from the normals is one rotten day. Well, in my case, one rotten day and a chemical bath.” The concept of “one rotten day” was a reoccurring theme throughout the Batman animated series, which is what turned people like TwoFace or the Riddler into villains.

It’d be cool if Harry became a PLANT animagus and could transform into a Plant/Animal hybrid. Maybe a grizzly bear/ Venus flytrap cross with poisonous thorns?
wes chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
this is awesome, epsecially ivan eating snape - a fitting end for that bastard
jw chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
this is just getting better and better hope you update soon
rayama chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
great chapter. very funny! lol poor snape!
Dorothy chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh my! I don't suppose that Poison Ivy and her Henchkid Harry could get their hands on a Whomping Willow? Or any number of other magical plants. Could be fun!

I am really enjoying this story.
Coranth chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Wo! This is great! Cmon... update! Please? Ahem...

This is a seriously fantastic story. Having Harry raised by Poison Ivy - of all people - is truly twisted. Question: Will Ivy become a somewhat 'good' person now that she has Harry with her? She did save the lives of the Graysons after all. Also, who will she have teach Harry combat? Also, I have an idea: you could have Ivy call in a few favors or debts, perhaps-get her to make some of the other Gotham Villains come in and teach Harry things, i.e. thievery from Catwoman, business/finance from the Penguin, pranks and jokes of the macabre kind from Gotham's Joker, technology from Mr. Freeze or the Riddler, Law from Two-Face, etc. Perhaps the Rogues of Gotham could be like a big extended family to Harry! Just a couple of ideas; I hope that you consider them,as you could do some even more crazy stuff in, this fic with them! Anyways, keep up the great work on this.
FohkuKohgeki chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
This keeps getting better and better :D
JDZ chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
This is a really cool story. I don't think I have ever seen a young Harry become an apprentice villain.. particularly at such a young age. I am of course now wondering whether Poison Ivy will turn out to truly be a guardian to Harry, or someone to use him. Great work... I can't wait to see what else you do.

Thank you for your hard work.
brindani chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh I laughed really hard on this one. The perspective was absolutely perfect with the criminal get-together. It looks like ivy might be turning a new leaf, bad pun, under Harry's influence. Now that they have Dumbldor, Harry has a means to get his magic training, something Ivy will have plenty of ideas for.

Excellent just doesn't do this story justice,

brindani
the-dreamer4 chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
This is hilarious ! *grin*

I loved 'henchkid' ... and Snape becoming plant food for Ivan? *snigger*

I figured there was a reason her middle name was Lillian (I've been away from DC since the 70s, so that might really be her middle name, but I didn't remember it ...) ... the Graysons surviving ... that's AU, isn't it? Will Robin still exist?

Twisted, off-the-wall, a very enjoyable ride ...

Waiting anxiously for more,