Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
wingsofeagle chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Most interesting story. Snape becomes plant food that quickly? lol!
Nights Silhouette chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
An ok chapter, keep it up.
CuriousKitty chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Please continue, DC/harry cross overs are soo good!
Krimzonrayne chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Lilly? Oh god... she's bloody brilliant... but how could Dumbledore be so dumb... he KNEW they were dead... didn't he?

Unless...

You know... this got some real serious potential here..
Vorax chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
This is going great! I can see a little bit of where this is going and I'm looking forward to it. It's great to see you writing again after, and so may years. I can only hope that you'll be with us and writing these wonderful stories for many more years.
Jefferson chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh... what a way to hoodwink the magical world. There remain a few stumbling blocks to it as I see Remus/Sirius/Goblins & any others who may have known Lilly personally. But still an interesting & engaging plot twist. Can't wait to see where you take this twist.
G chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Good chapter. I'm really qurious about this crazy plot twist of yours.
Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Snape is plant food! AWESOME!
Dvo chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Wow. This is great, I'm really eager to see how far you run with WingsofLead's suggestion! Woe upon the terrifying batman trying to steal poor harry's blod :b
tash chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
A truly fitting end to a Snape. Can't wait for more!
Beth Weasley chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Oh dear. As soon as I saw that this was a HP/Batman crossover, I HAD to read it, and I just about died laughing bgefore I got even halfway through the first chapter. I love what you did to the Dursleys. They deserved every bit, the assholes. And all the role-reversals for teh villains and Bats are hilarious as well. I hope you can get more up soon!
Tilius chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Liked the new chapter.
Akira Stridder chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Whoa! Well harry may happen to learn some magic afterall
LunaMazes chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
interesting, very interesting.

At first, I thought Bruce was going to adopt Harry, cos he really has a record of adopting, but I like that it was Poison Ivy take care of him.

Did Snape died?
Gundum M chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
i'm really loveing this now. snape got eaten? what a great bit.
1,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »