Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
rick515 chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Yay poison ivy :)
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
good

Strange,

but good.
rayama chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Great fic! I was not expecting poison ivy, so that was a nice surprise.
Teal Thanatos chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Really good skysaber, I'm glad your back and writing again :D

Teal
The Lizard King chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Good to see you're still turning out good, new (and twisted ) ideas! Please follow up on this, as I can't wait to see an Ivy-raised Harry (no doubt with considerable Rogue input along the way) in action.

And I can't wait to see Neville's reaction to Harry and his "mom"...

- The Lizard King
DvorakQ chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Definitely a fic worth keeping an eye on. Keep up the excellent work!
Paver83 chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
A very good story. Usually I can make a decent guess as to where a story is heading, but I can't for this one. Looking very forward to more!

Thanks!
Jane Average chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
*dies* you are so delightfully cruel to the Dursleys! xD Vernon needs to get in more "pie fights."
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Wow, a great section here, adn loved the way that Hary charmed Ivy, and the way that the plants are taking care of him as well, and now that Harry was given that injection, wonder how much of that will effect things in the future, as well as how things will go down with the rest of the world of Gotham.
Choas Babe chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Aww, cute. Dumbledore's gonna get it, Dumbledore's gonna get it! Ivy will NOT be pleased that her gardener is going to be dragged off for most of the year.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Great job.

I can see that the 'Queen of Green' is truly connected to the Green, the vegetable kingdom. She's nuts, of course, that's beyond having to say, but Pamela Isely lives the way she does from having conected subconsciously to the same vegetative worldmind the Swamp Thing has been interacting with.

I really liked Chapter 1, by the way, and found the travails of the Dursleys.. cathartic. Thank you.
Tilius chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Interesting story.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I...question...how far this rather unusual idea is able to go, but so far, it's been remarkably coherent. I was surprised to realize that I was actually ANNOYED that only two chapters had been posted.

I consider myself a fairly picky reader, and usually know within three or four chapters whether a story will hold my interest. So far, you're off to a curiously good start. I admit that I'm looking forward to this.
FIX 82 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Well, not much to say but It's good and brilliant! Haven't found any story of Harry been raised by a supervillian before. I really hope you keep continue this story.
jon02 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
definately a interesting crossover. quited interested in what you will come up with next.
1,765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 .. Last Next »