Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Hahahahahahha Lol dark vador much
jackel12 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
want to read more
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
God, I really enjoy this and I'm glad SOMEONE realises that Gringrotts would be so simple to step from. So, well done and I wish there were more immediately!
me chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
this is GLORIOUS! I love maternal!PoisonIvy and I hope that you will get Batman kidnapped by the Heamaster and then have James's memories slotted into him but because he isn't crazy his whole mind will be over-written and then Poison Ivy/James will be a thing and it could be GLORIOUS!1
Pannic chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
The Dursleys getting molested and raped. If this is an indication of the kind of "humor" in your fic, this is a bad, bad sign.
entelejent chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Whoo, that's interesting. Amazing connections. I'd prefer if both the serious and funny, easygoing moments were bumped up, things tend to be too thin to be really enjoyable.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Good story
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
This is just god damned awesome I really can't wait for note. Please continue to keep up the excellent work!
Taranodongirl1 chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
it would be cool if Harry actually turned out to be Bruce's son
Taranodongirl1 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I KNOW IT'S BEEN FOREVER BUT THIS IS JUST SO COOL!
Q.Q chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Snape becoming a 'supervillain' was a given for whenever there is a superhero there must be a villain. And Batman grows villains in Gotham as Petunia weeds in her garden. And with the Headmaster backing him up he might even get a rotational schedule with Azkaban going (once the Headmaster finds out he's alive and still a 'good guy' (non-death eater))
The potential of this story is absolutely incredebly amazing too bad it got seemingly discontinued.

Thanks for making it this far,
Sincerely,

Q.Q
Q.Q chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
Or the Wayne line is a squib line of the Potter line :O Maybe Batman's parents knew that but never had the chance to tell their son. Or magic can wipe memories so meh even more possibilities.
Q.Q chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
and now I have a question: When will Voldemort join the Justice League?
Q.Q chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
LOGIC you CANNOT defeat it.
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Usernamed chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
This...this was amazing.

I never knew I wanted this, but I did. I NEEDED this.

Wow.

I sincerely hope that, though a rather significant time has passed, that this story has not been completely abandoned. Please, please finish it!

I love it so 3