Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Voldein chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
A criminal Harry... ususual, but not unheard of. A Harry as innocently drawn into it as this one was, with Poison Ivy as a mother, and a deluded Batman thinking he's his son... yes please! Ogod, if Dumbles rewrites Bruce as James... I think James would win vs Bruce, hands down, bc let's face it! Bats is so choked up with wallowing in sorrow and rage and self pity that he'd prolly be like "have fun with the body, I'm out of here!" Great fic again, would love to see so many of them continued tho, it's like a buffet table in here! Thank you for your stories! _
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Love this. Read it three times now.
fan-rei chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
I liked the original plot but it is just too weird to me.
Thanks for sharing.
MikeyBlue chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
Bit weird
TheButterflyComposer chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
This is well written and a great story so far. It's probs dead but damn I wish it wasn't.
Stone Elbow chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Delightful! Brilliant! I hesitated to start reading this fic at first because I thought it was going to be like all of those "Harry joins the Avengers" stories, but then he joined up with Poison Ivy!

I'll give this fic a rare five stars for creativity. Five stars for unpredictability (a predictable story is a boring one). Five stars for humor - not many amateur writers can write creative jokes (ie., not innuendo).

I love the phone message at the beginning of Chapter Six. And whole comparing Batsy to Darth Vader thing. And, well, just about everything about this fic!

Except the fact that you didn't finish it. :-(
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Right. Here is where I'm dropping your story. All fanfic is crap, and yours relied just a bit too heavily on beating up the characters you hated. The Snape running gag was very distracting from the story, NOT comic relief. I kind of liked what you were doing with the Dursleys-they are experianceing the natural consequences of their own actions. But Batman being THIS stupid? And the bit about Bats telling the coppers they were a child slave ring. Feels like forced poetic justice.
WildRosa13474 chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
HOW WHAT HOW NO THIS IS NO HOW DID YOU MANAGE THOSE COINCIDENTS THIS IS IMPOOOOOOOSIBLE
Marshman101 chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
This story is so awesome please make more
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
And the wild goose chase of a conspiracy thickens but maybe puts Ivy in better light as a possible victim? This is quite fun.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Oh, wow this fits so well together that i'm almost speechless. You couldn't have done a bette job with this overwrought logic.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
This is an excellent and unexpected story. I was wonder how you would use parts of both universes. Ivy was a fun direction as a maternal figure to Harry after being abandoned. But taking advantage of her physical appearance, the wizarding world's use of memory magic, and the vaunted reputation of Dumbledore are wonderfully creative additions.
multyfangirl19 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
so Ivy is going to raise him for part of his life... a little weird but ok
multyfangirl19 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
posisble adoption by Bruce Wayne and Zatara or Zatana gets involved due to the fact that Harry's a wizard?
A for Anon chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
Oh dear lord this fanfic is amazing! I never fail to laugh because Harry thinks that Batman is a villain-though to him, I guess he really is. Speaking of Harry, he's so cute! I'm a little surprised that he's not showing more signs obvious of abuse (lack of trust, dislikes touching, etc) but the fanfic is still good. Ahaaaa I love how far off the mark Batman is for once XD I wonder how a mental graft between him and James would go. Since everyone now thinks that James is alive, I truly wonder if the Headmaster is gonna find out and go "shit man I have to do the same thing for him as I did for lily" but also Poison Ivy also sprayed the Headmaster with pollen so I'm not entirely sure how he'd fall for James being alive again, too (though maybe since they think lily is alive they wouldn't be too surprised if James was too) but that's assuming that this is even going to go that way. Man I'm so excited for the next chapter!
1,817 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »