Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
angel chapter 4 . 2/20
NOO I DON'T WANT POISON IVYS PERSONALITY TO CHANGE ;(
misherukuro chapter 9 . 1/7
As intended this was most amusing thnx. ~,~
NexusRider161 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
This was fun while it lasted. I truly enjoyed this, and I hope you continue this story eventually.
NexusRider161 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
DARTH BATMAN NANANANANANANA
RudeMinnesotan chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
This. ... This was so absolutely fantastic. I know you haven't updated in years, but I just had to tell you.
I was looking for a 'Harry rescued by (blank)-crossover style fic' but so many of them skip the 'raising' part and just go straight to Hogwarts. So this. THIS! Was wonderful. And so many Twists! I died at the part of Bruce being, biologically, Harry's 'father' (I'm assuming the Wayne family is a squib off-shoot of the Potter family?)
That . .. That was just... Absolutely precious. I couldn't handle it at all. I thought Arthur? The butler? Why can't I remember his name. Anyway. I thought the butler was going to announce he recognized the hair from a family back in England, not that he resembled Bruce as a kid. XDDD
So wonderful. Thank you!
Jennixst chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
This is brilliant and really funny pls keep going, I want to know how this plays out
kh chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
absolutly love this story please continue
scionofrevan chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
AH! I want more! but you haven't updated in like 8 years!
Relevant chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Oh, Harley...

As a writer I appreciate the way you allude to terrible and inappropriate things that happened off camera such that the reader can laugh or frown and get on with the story even as that almost throw away reference becomes the basis for another twist and reference.

This Harry is going to have the oddest set of 'uncles' and 'aunts' and the oddest view (and probably more accurate) of how the world really works.

In spite of this story appearing defunct I'm going to toss it onto my story alerts list but only for about six months. I hope you come back to this and update it before then. And good luck in your writing career.
ASPLING2000 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
I love this story, please continue it in the future
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
Please write more! This is hilarious!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
Love it!
CordeliaHunter chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I love this story. The merging of Batman with Harry Potter universe is seamless. I can't wait to see what Batman will do next. Will he really raise Harry with Poison Ivy? He might, now that she might be giving up crime. And my favourite part was Ivy's insight on how governments function. If their money is stolen and someone else's isn't, they certainly aren't going to think that other people might have been spared because they are innocent. No, they are always going to think that the other people are probably the criminals who stole our money. Unfortunate, isn't it? Anyway, I look forward to a new chapter whenever you feel like it. Take care, and thanks for sharing this with us.
BlueHarpy chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Dammmnn Harry is a pimp except his bitches are potential parents rather than sex is going to be so rich when you add the potter's fortune and the Wayne's fortune together.
PS nice story ,sad to know you didn't finish it
mythics101 chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Best Star Wars reference EVER!
1,796 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »