Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Blitza chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I don't suppose you'd consider continuing this? It just so happens to be my favorite harry potter/batman crossover. Your plot line is unique and If this thing never gets finished I won't be able to stop daydreaming about it.
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
What exactly is making the Death Eaters think James is alive?

Also, was that rake thing taken from Sideshow Bob?
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Are the Potters related to the Waynes in some way? Or is it another coincidence?
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Villain's true henches are feeling offended somebody would compare them to the Dursleys.
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
I so want to see Bruce's face once he learns the truth. Hilarious!
eliteshadow chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
nice chapter please update and post more soon i love the story so far and would love to read more of it!
J.Marchman chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Gotta say, you have a way of writing smiles into your stories. This one in particular is great!
Sachmis chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Excellent, I hope that you continue!
FB chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This is soooooo twisted
Countenance chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Wonderful story! Please update soon, its been 7 YEARS! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
l like see new chapter update soon
iluvfairytale chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I LOVE THIS! Lmao, them misunderstandings. Bruce is a little judgmental, so what if Ivy is a villain. Harry belongs to her, she has the right to have custody of him.
IridescentStars chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Lol "Harry, I am your father." Channeling some Star Wars vibes here.
I really like the story!
meri47 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
I ran through this story in one night, and I am incredibly glad that I did so. I laughed out loud several times while reading this, and I'm sure that I will laugh much more in future chapters. You did an excellent job of tying Harry to Poison Ivy and Batman as their 'child', and the idea of Sirius being a minion is just too good.

Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Dracco chapter 8 . 2/2/2014