Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
CordeliaHunter chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I love this story. The merging of Batman with Harry Potter universe is seamless. I can't wait to see what Batman will do next. Will he really raise Harry with Poison Ivy? He might, now that she might be giving up crime. And my favourite part was Ivy's insight on how governments function. If their money is stolen and someone else's isn't, they certainly aren't going to think that other people might have been spared because they are innocent. No, they are always going to think that the other people are probably the criminals who stole our money. Unfortunate, isn't it? Anyway, I look forward to a new chapter whenever you feel like it. Take care, and thanks for sharing this with us.
BlueHarpy chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Dammmnn Harry is a pimp except his bitches are potential parents rather than sex is going to be so rich when you add the potter's fortune and the Wayne's fortune together.
PS nice story ,sad to know you didn't finish it
mythics101 chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Best Star Wars reference EVER!
Roaming-Guardian chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Thank you so much for that delightful scene of Batman beating the living shite out of the Dursleys
saashi samy chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
very funny

i love the end...

"I am your father."... Dark Vadder
saashi samy chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
very funny

i like the end
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
cool story so far please update and post more chapters soon
lala32903 chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Batman. No. Waaaaayyy too darth vader.
lala32903 chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
Batman... You're looking too far into this. Seriously too far.
And YES! SUPERMAN HAS A WEAKNESS!
(I feel as if he's too hax)
knightlygirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
So, i was going to read this, and then you joked about child molestation. So ive decided not to, because that will never be funny.
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Hahahahahahha Lol dark vador much
jackel12 chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
want to read more
User has been removed chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
God, I really enjoy this and I'm glad SOMEONE realises that Gringrotts would be so simple to step from. So, well done and I wish there were more immediately!
me chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
this is GLORIOUS! I love maternal!PoisonIvy and I hope that you will get Batman kidnapped by the Heamaster and then have James's memories slotted into him but because he isn't crazy his whole mind will be over-written and then Poison Ivy/James will be a thing and it could be GLORIOUS!1
Pannic chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
The Dursleys getting molested and raped. If this is an indication of the kind of "humor" in your fic, this is a bad, bad sign.
1,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »