Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
I so want to see Bruce's face once he learns the truth. Hilarious!
eliteshadow chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
nice chapter please update and post more soon i love the story so far and would love to read more of it!
J.Marchman chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Gotta say, you have a way of writing smiles into your stories. This one in particular is great!
Sachmis chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Excellent, I hope that you continue!
FB chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This is soooooo twisted
Countenance chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Wonderful story! Please update soon, its been 7 YEARS! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
l like see new chapter update soon
iluvfairytale chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I LOVE THIS! Lmao, them misunderstandings. Bruce is a little judgmental, so what if Ivy is a villain. Harry belongs to her, she has the right to have custody of him.
IridescentStars chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Lol "Harry, I am your father." Channeling some Star Wars vibes here.
I really like the story!
meri47 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
I ran through this story in one night, and I am incredibly glad that I did so. I laughed out loud several times while reading this, and I'm sure that I will laugh much more in future chapters. You did an excellent job of tying Harry to Poison Ivy and Batman as their 'child', and the idea of Sirius being a minion is just too good.

Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Dracco chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
story dead?
Disgrace101 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
This story is so funny!
IrishDancer chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Last updated 2007 - another abandoned story. What a pity.
IrishDancer chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
So Harry still thinks Batman is a burglar/kidnapper, and Batman thinks Harry is his love-child, and Ivy and Lily have arranged a detente. This just keeps getting better and better.
IrishDancer chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
So, Mrs. Figg (another name Poison Ivy would like) told Albus that she hadn't seen Harry, that he apparently hadn't come back from the States, and Albus not only went to look for him, but was bright enough to bring backup. Too bad the backup got eaten, but c'est la vie. Just hope it didn't make Ivan sick.
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »