Reviews for The Wizard of Gotham
Wonder chapter 9 . 5/13/2016
Great story. Plz update soon. Oh and for next chapter get the ministry's reaction to Gringnotts getting raided. I would LOVE to see Dumbledore's reaction to all of this.
Qwolfs chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Great story!
We are always watching, waiting.
erik chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
Cracking good fun. Well done and thank you.
C.M.Alm chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
awesome!
Liz v chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
Please for the love of god please keep writing this i want to see what happened to sirius and his reaction to this. Please please write MOAR!
angel chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
NOO I DON'T WANT POISON IVYS PERSONALITY TO CHANGE ;(
misherukuro chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
As intended this was most amusing thnx. ~,~
NexusRider161 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
This was fun while it lasted. I truly enjoyed this, and I hope you continue this story eventually.
NexusRider161 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
DARTH BATMAN NANANANANANANA
RudeMinnesotan chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
This. ... This was so absolutely fantastic. I know you haven't updated in years, but I just had to tell you.
I was looking for a 'Harry rescued by (blank)-crossover style fic' but so many of them skip the 'raising' part and just go straight to Hogwarts. So this. THIS! Was wonderful. And so many Twists! I died at the part of Bruce being, biologically, Harry's 'father' (I'm assuming the Wayne family is a squib off-shoot of the Potter family?)
That . .. That was just... Absolutely precious. I couldn't handle it at all. I thought Arthur? The butler? Why can't I remember his name. Anyway. I thought the butler was going to announce he recognized the hair from a family back in England, not that he resembled Bruce as a kid. XDDD
So wonderful. Thank you!
Jennixst chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
This is brilliant and really funny pls keep going, I want to know how this plays out
kh chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
absolutly love this story please continue
scionofrevan chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
AH! I want more! but you haven't updated in like 8 years!
Relevant chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Oh, Harley...

As a writer I appreciate the way you allude to terrible and inappropriate things that happened off camera such that the reader can laugh or frown and get on with the story even as that almost throw away reference becomes the basis for another twist and reference.

This Harry is going to have the oddest set of 'uncles' and 'aunts' and the oddest view (and probably more accurate) of how the world really works.

In spite of this story appearing defunct I'm going to toss it onto my story alerts list but only for about six months. I hope you come back to this and update it before then. And good luck in your writing career.
Aspling2000 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
I love this story, please continue it in the future
1,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »