Reviews for Dark Dreams 1: Breach
Anonymus chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Umm, I don't think they had grapples in ancient Persia! Ooooh I love sanne chan 2 but I think ur fic and hers r about the same in qualite. Ppl should read Warriors Angel by Kiriona, it's reeeeeeaaaaally good. U r gr8 this and I love a good laugh!
DoNotTrustThisAngel chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I still love it! Oh and btw I am DarkAngel21 but someone took that name before I could get an account...

Grrrrrr...

-Angel
Sajira chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
um...hi...I know I'm far from the end (Taka: veeeeeery far) shut up, Taka, anyway, is the golden ponytail from angelina jolie from beowulf? cuz I totally have dibs on that...(Taka: yeah, right...) shut up, Taka
DarkAngel21 chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Awwww I am a hopeless romantic as well and love sappy love stories. I just feel so happy for other people! But I think I am developing an obsession for romantic books/stories/movies, and it is driving my family insane! But I just laugh at them and say they just can't understand me cause they aren't half as... What's the word? Sister: phsycotic, crazy, insane, mental, loony, etc.
DarkAngel21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I was totally confused at first,(hahaha I am always confused or at least the voices in my head tell me I am) but then I started to get what you were saying (that's a first) I really like it so far!
rachil chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
Well...the first part of the whole Dark dreams was rather interesting as a whole. Noticed you haven't updated on a Looooong long time however on the one your working on. Come back? Pretty please?
rachil chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
Does anyone else find it odd that the little voice that says "back the f- off" in her head didn't appear anywere in the last bit?
rachil chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
I thuroughly enjoyed that last part :)
rachil chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I'm amused by the shiny list-is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Tequilla chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
I loved this story, Kaida reminds me of my self (with out so many demons). Your story was great, keep writing! :)
Demichy chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
I like sappy love stories. . . But at first it seemed like you wanted to make it more like a tragic love story!
Demichy chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
Poor Rhea. . . Getting harrassed by her own characters. . .
Demichy chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
I laughed. "What happened to my bad-(beep) attitue?" I don't know. . . It sounded funny. . . And I keep wondering if the Prince really is in love with Kaida.
Demichy chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Kukarkin kinda scares me, but she's cool . . . Still scares me, though. Who the hell has a love obsession for the Dahaka?
Demichy chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Monigan kinda scares me, but I like her! . . . Not like that.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »