Reviews for Back to the future
Dirtkid123 chapter 53 . 10/14
When you said Captain Hastings I thought of Hastings from Agatha Christie's Poirot
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 6 . 6/20
Ahhh... Leia kissed Anakin instead of Luke for kriffing Sith sakes! I wonder what will be Anakin's reaction when he found out that Leia is his daughter?
mary chapter 28 . 5/8
Dude! The clones are just as human as anyone. They have feelings etc. They just are bred to be extra selfless, loyal, brave, and strong. But they feel sadness, love, anger, joy, fear! The reason they followed order 66, is because they had a organic chip installed in their brain that basicly posesssed them to turn on the jedi. Anakin would NEVER hurt an inocent clone like that. Clonss are NOT organic droids. They are people. All that i have said about the clones is cannon.
mary chapter 18 . 5/8
Oh my gosh! Lol i love Yoda!
Well, this is just getting weird. I think I'll pass on the rest from here.
Why do people always have to make 'bad guys' sexual predators and women pursued by them weak willed ninnies? Its such a cliche that I'm debating not reading any further.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 2/19
Your tenses are all over the place
GoddessOfTheOceanAndMishief chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Why hasn't anybody recognised Anakin? There are still people left from the clone wars like Mon Mothma, wouldn't she have known him almost immediately and either celebrated the return of 'The hero with no fear' or have been told about Anakin's turn to the darkside so therefore not allowing him to fight along side Luke and not to be trusted. The same goes for when Anakin and Vader met up wouldn't Vader have recognised himself albeit a little younger?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 53 . 6/20/2015
It's great story
What The Fuck chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Da fuck is this shit?
How the hell did Luke, someone who hasn't even learnt the proper basics of lightsaber combat, able to beat Anakin?
Anakin before becoming Vader was superior to his ANH and after self, he was the absolute master of Djem So.

You need some help if you think what you just wrote is possible.
Elise chapter 52 . 11/8/2014
Amazing, awesome, brilliant, totally great et cetera, et cetera. ;) I really enjoyed reading this- thank you very much for writing and posting it.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Typical Ani. I like it! I hope that he can fix things when he goes back into the past, if he ever goes back into the past.
Matthew W Bigham chapter 53 . 7/4/2014
I loved reading this version of Star Wars and how you sent into the future so he could get glance what his life would be like, even more is how vowed not turn to the dark side, plus he defeats the sith lord has kids and finally meets his grandfather and his mom's twin sister Aunt Shillia. I just think George Lucas whole entire trilogy of that Anakin started as a young boy, then a Jedi padawan to a Jedi Knight who gets seduced to the Dark Side as a Sith Lord is very believable. I mean really if you think about it for all the times that Jedi has gotten angry while dueling a sith lord then that would make them automatically make a sith.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 44 . 4/21/2014
I absolutely love this story so far!
I've been meaning to review but I got so caught up in the story(;
you have real talent I could only dream of possessing3