Reviews for Back to the future
GoddessOfTheOceanAndMishief chapter 6 . 8/2
Why hasn't anybody recognised Anakin? There are still people left from the clone wars like Mon Mothma, wouldn't she have known him almost immediately and either celebrated the return of 'The hero with no fear' or have been told about Anakin's turn to the darkside so therefore not allowing him to fight along side Luke and not to be trusted. The same goes for when Anakin and Vader met up wouldn't Vader have recognised himself albeit a little younger?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 53 . 6/20
It's great story
What The Fuck chapter 3 . 1/27
Da fuck is this shit?
How the hell did Luke, someone who hasn't even learnt the proper basics of lightsaber combat, able to beat Anakin?
Anakin before becoming Vader was superior to his ANH and after self, he was the absolute master of Djem So.

You need some help if you think what you just wrote is possible.
Elise chapter 52 . 11/8/2014
Amazing, awesome, brilliant, totally great et cetera, et cetera. ;) I really enjoyed reading this- thank you very much for writing and posting it.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Typical Ani. I like it! I hope that he can fix things when he goes back into the past, if he ever goes back into the past.
Matthew W Bigham chapter 53 . 7/4/2014
I loved reading this version of Star Wars and how you sent into the future so he could get glance what his life would be like, even more is how vowed not turn to the dark side, plus he defeats the sith lord has kids and finally meets his grandfather and his mom's twin sister Aunt Shillia. I just think George Lucas whole entire trilogy of that Anakin started as a young boy, then a Jedi padawan to a Jedi Knight who gets seduced to the Dark Side as a Sith Lord is very believable. I mean really if you think about it for all the times that Jedi has gotten angry while dueling a sith lord then that would make them automatically make a sith.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 44 . 4/21/2014
I absolutely love this story so far!
I've been meaning to review but I got so caught up in the story(;
AMAZING WORK!
you have real talent I could only dream of possessing3
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 53 . 2/21/2014
I was going to point out some things that I feel desperately need to be fixed, but if you're already on top of it, then I'm greatly looking forward to seeing what you've done. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
"I was a slave once, I will not become yours." BEST LINE IN THE FIC! 3
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 47 . 2/21/2014
Squid Lake, huh? *snicker* I had similar reactions to the Corillian Royalty names.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 45 . 2/21/2014
This chapter bugs me. They had a perfect reason, perfect chance, and a perfect alibi to take out Palpatine. He wouldn't have been expecting it...I don't see why they didn't 'accidentally' let him go or something. Perhaps make him show his true colors? It just doesn't make sense.

Ah well. I've mainly enjoyed what you've done with it so far in any case.
WPUrchezem chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
This story is tedious and it shouldnt be, plus come up with some other lines than those from the movies because i know the lines and it frankly boring. I shall not be favoriting you and your storys for this reason.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
I ran into a similar problem when I did my own time travel fic, but "BBY" is "before the battle of Yevin", and as it hasn't happened yet, there's no way they would tell their time like that. ; So, I think it would be in the 900s and AR (I think, not a hundred percent sure, but I know it's after the Ruissian Reformation), probably 988, truthfully.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
You switch from past ('Said') to present tense ('laughs') a lot in this chapter and it's very...distracting. Also, I'd like to see Anakin say his own words, and not Obi-wan's, or at least say things in his own way. Also, if we're reading this, we've seen the movies, so you don't have to say/do things exactly like the movie. It makes reading it tedious. That's part of the challenge of a fan-fiction, you have to find a different way to say something to make it interesting. Internal monologue is quite helpful there. :)
marthakun95 chapter 52 . 1/6/2014
I truly loved reading this story, too bad it didn't truly happened, I would've loved for Anakin not to join to the Dark Side.