Reviews for Back to the future
TLWtlw chapter 20 . 2/23
It almost sounds like he has a split personality. With him not recalling what he does when he goes darkside.
TLWtlw chapter 13 . 2/23
Concerning your author's note. I've always thought Leia was more like Anakin.
TLWtlw chapter 6 . 2/16
Considering what you titled this story, the scene where Leia kisses Anakin reminds me of a scene in another "Back to the Future". Maybe he'll figure it out now.
JewBrow94 chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
excellent so far grammar needs a little work other than that it's good
Dirtkid123 chapter 53 . 10/14/2016
THIS WAS SUCH A SPECTACULAR STORY! I loved every moment!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/29/2016
When you said Captain Hastings I thought of Hastings from Agatha Christie's Poirot
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Ahhh... Leia kissed Anakin instead of Luke for kriffing Sith sakes! I wonder what will be Anakin's reaction when he found out that Leia is his daughter?
mary chapter 28 . 5/8/2016
Dude! The clones are just as human as anyone. They have feelings etc. They just are bred to be extra selfless, loyal, brave, and strong. But they feel sadness, love, anger, joy, fear! The reason they followed order 66, is because they had a organic chip installed in their brain that basicly posesssed them to turn on the jedi. Anakin would NEVER hurt an inocent clone like that. Clonss are NOT organic droids. They are people. All that i have said about the clones is cannon.
mary chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
Oh my gosh! Lol i love Yoda!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/2/2016
Well, this is just getting weird. I think I'll pass on the rest from here.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
Why do people always have to make 'bad guys' sexual predators and women pursued by them weak willed ninnies? Its such a cliche that I'm debating not reading any further.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Your tenses are all over the place
GoddessOfTheOceanAndMischief chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Why hasn't anybody recognised Anakin? There are still people left from the clone wars like Mon Mothma, wouldn't she have known him almost immediately and either celebrated the return of 'The hero with no fear' or have been told about Anakin's turn to the darkside so therefore not allowing him to fight along side Luke and not to be trusted. The same goes for when Anakin and Vader met up wouldn't Vader have recognised himself albeit a little younger?
Pink ranger 13 chapter 53 . 6/20/2015
It's great story
What The Fuck chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Da fuck is this shit?
How the hell did Luke, someone who hasn't even learnt the proper basics of lightsaber combat, able to beat Anakin?
Anakin before becoming Vader was superior to his ANH and after self, he was the absolute master of Djem So.

You need some help if you think what you just wrote is possible.