Reviews for Wounds Run Deep
TheOneWhoLivedOn chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
*sobs* I... I... *sniff* I liked that... a lot... *whimper* I enjoy this sorta thing...*sobs again* you have a way with writing sad things! I LOVE IT!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
OK. Good I didn't cry because I don't want to spend the next hour crying. Success!

I think the reason I didn't cry is that because it has already been established in the first line that someone died, so you learned to accept it during the early stage of the story. It's like you are just waiting who and how.

But hey, like the other reviewer said, this is good. Well-written, in fact. I love Mikey-Raph brotherly fluff. It's definitely going to my Favorites. Kudos.
reader chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
loved it
oh and crying
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Never forgotten...ever we love you Mikey. T.T
Elileo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh my god, you just made me cry...Beautiful...
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hurt's me every time I read this.
redxcanary chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
D,: wow i was actually tearing up D:

amazing writing

such a sad story tho!

Dx
dreamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
omg. i totally cried. that's so sad! you're so mean for killing Mikey ;) WOOT!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Well, that was depressing! And yes, I know you warned me, this isn't a flame-Far from it! Very powerful stuff here. Poor Mikey, Poor "Raphie" too. I think this one time Raph would have a let that nickname slip too, eh?
looneygurl chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
damn you...damn you...DARN YOU FOR KILLING MIKEY!

okay now that that's over...this is rather good. Aw who am i kiddin it's terrific! I love the Raph/Mikey thing it's awesome. Totally got Raph's reaction perfect. very nice please keep writing!
Winnychan chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hey, this was angsty but very well done. And the AN made me worry that you were going to distract me with the 'guess who the characters are game' and detract from the story itself, but the timing was early enough that it worked.

Also, I knew Raph for who he was several lines into the fic. He was portrayed accurately enough that I think you could spot him a mile away. :)

Cheers,

Winnychan
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
very cool. It's very dramatic too.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Brilliant and sad, very, very sad, and I'm hefting this beauty onto my 07 FanFic Comp list. One of the teariest stories I've read this year!

Great job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
T.T I was almost bawling at this one, Moogs. You wanted to know if you were good at this? You are. Hands down. Now I need a Kleenex.
Joce chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
wai

was so good

but so so sad ((Sniffles))

but so good